Chapter 27

Hailey's POV:

I couldn't believe what was happening between me and Martin.I was feeling that I was dreaming.I always wanted this to happen! It was a great night, he had organised a dinner for us. I loved the part when he asked me to be his girlfriend and when he wanted to have his ring. However, I could not accept it! I wanted to get to know him better and although I love him a lot, I didn't wanted to get in the middle between Martin, Lindsey and the new baby. If I was in Lindsey's pants, I would like to start a relationship with the father of the baby. So, telling Martin that I wanted to get to know him better was a whole to escape from reality.

"Hailey?! Hailey?!" it was Marin's voice.

"Yes?",I replied to Martin with a docile voice.

" Where you day dreaming?"

"No,Martin. I have you in reality so Its useless to daydream",I said jokingly.

" You have your tea"

"Thank you Baby",I said.

"Hailey,I don't want you to be concerned about something and you don't let me know".

I turned to face Martin, did he recognise that I was concerned about something!

"Yeah,I will let you know but I am OK", I said.

"really?"

"Really",I replied to him.

"Tell me,Hailey I know you were thinking about something when I went to make tea, what was it?" he begged.

"Nothing, Martin really! I was thinking about us!" I lied. I know that lying is a bad thing but I was doing it to safe the night because everything was so perfect.

"you saw us getting old together for instance? because your expression was a concerned one", Martin joked.

" yeah good one Martin!" I laughed and I took a sip of tea and put the mug back on the table. Martin pulled me slowly so I ended up in his warm arms.

"Hailey, tell me the truth please, what were you thinking about ?" and he kissed my head.

I could not lying again and I decided to tell him the truth.

"Martin, I was thinking that right now its difficult to begin a relationship with you, I love you but I don't want to get in the middle between you and Lindsey and the new baby so thats why I didn't accept your ring".

"What?you didn't accept the ring for this issue! everything will settle down but I want you now and for forever.I am sure of it. I don't want to start something with Lindsey but I want you and to build a future with you. Nothing can come between us. Nothing ."Martin assured me and he kissed my cheek. I could not have asked for better.

We started to kiss and when it grew passionate, I decided to break it.

"Martin I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Hailey!" and so he pulled out the box and grabbed my hand and started to stare into my eyes.

"Hailey, I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend and together I know that we are going to be unbreakable and nothing can tear us apart" and he started to pull the ring into my index finger.The ring was sparkling on me, it was beautiful. the ring was a solitaire.

"wow, Martin.I like it so so much!"I said with tears coming down my eyes.With his thumb, he wiped my tears and started to kiss me.

"Martin, This was the best night ever!" Thank you baby" I said to Martin.

I am sorry for not updating but I was busy. What will happen next? leave your comments below I would be willing to read them. I love you guys s much and thanks for your support. Is it true that Lindsey is pregnant? and will Hailey be jealous of lindsey if martin gives a little bit more attention to Lindsey?
love you !! please vote and comment xxxxx