Chapter 25:

Martin's POV:

I looked at my wrist watch, t was 21:15.She was suppose to be here!I could not believe that she decides to turn down the invitation. I thought that I meant something for her because she means a lot to me but she wasn't here. Maybe the kiss was all a mistake! however, I am soon going to be a dad and maybe she didn't want to start something with me.

Hailey's POV:

I opened my eyes, I slept. I looked at the alarm clock, it was 21:20.I was going to fall asleep again when I realised that I had to meet Martin.

"Gosh! I am late!I fell asleep and I slept in!" I graped the dressing gown from the front of the bed and went rushing downstairs. I didn't had time to wear the dress, what was important is to go downstairs and see Martin and declare my love to him. I began to go down the stairs when slow music met my ears. The last few stairs were decorated with candles. All the room was black but the light from the candles were breaking that blackness. I was downstairs but although I was wearing my spectacles, I could not see Martin. Did he get upset? it was all my fault because I slept in! in that darkness I could not see Martin anywhere.I was amazed by what he had prepared for me or for us.

"Hailey?" Martin's voice cried desperately.

" Martin!"I cried turning back to where I had heard the voice comming from. His arms were wrapped around my waist, he was pleased to see me.

"I thought that you were turning down my invitation", he said with a desperate voice.

"How could you ever think about it!" I replied back.

"You were suppose to be here at 21:00 and you didn't show up."

"you wouldn't believe me, but I slept in! I am sorry for not wearing your black dress but when I saw the clock I hurried to meet you. you are more important to me!"

"Even though I would have liked to see you in that black dress you still look lovely in your PJ's!" and he burst laughing.

I started to laugh with him, when our eyes met, his head tilted slightly, with his gentle finger he graped my chin making it firm. I could feel his breath on my lips, when suddenly his warm lips were on mine.I could feel his lips brushing mine . I could feel butterflies in my stomach . I leaned in the kiss.

This time it was him to break the kiss."Hailey, I have to admit that I never felt like this with any other girls. Your special Hailey, your very special to me! After dinner I will propose you something but now its better to go eat or it will get cold! and I am hungry also!"

"Yeah, sure I am hungry too but i am curious to know what yor going to propose me!" I graped his hand into mine, his hand was so warm. By my gesture he gave me a big smile back and we started to walk towards the kitchen.

What do you think? Finally Hailey and Martin declared that they liked each other but What is Martin's proposal to Hailey? I have to admit with you that I am really happy getting your comments! but if I could get more comments I would be very happy ! I love you all guys xxxxxxxx