chapter 17:

Hailey's Pov:

'Have I dumped Martin?Am I screwed?'!!,I started to question myself. However, I thought that he was different and not like this ! I couldn't erase his face from my mind.I was in the kitchen starring outside the window, when I heard the door bell ringing. I went to see who it was.When I opened the door I found a girl,to be exact a blonde girl with long straightened blonde hair.She was looking behind her and when she turned and fund me she was surprised.

"Who are you?", she asked in disgust

"Ummm",I didn't knew what to respond

"Aaaaaa, that's why Martin don't want to know about me and our baby, because of you !", she said with a high pitched voice.

"Wait!what? our baby?",I asked surprised.

At that moment I heard Martin's voice from behind me.

"Hailey, go inside....NOW!"he ordered me.

I left without saying nothing but went to hide behind the corner.

Martin's POV:

"What are you trying to do?ruining my life ?"I told her furiously.

" Who was that girl?" Lindsey asked me.

"you don't have the right to get into my life......but that girl is my girlfriend"I replied.

"What ? we're going to have a baby together and your hooking up with another girl?"

"The only thing that I know is that ,that baby is not mine for sure. Your trying to screw me and I'm going to prove all of this wrong!"

"I .......I love you and I want to create a family with you "Lindsey answered me.

"However, I don't cause the only person I love is Hailey and another thing I bearly know you so that baby couldn't be mine! Can you please leave now!"

"Your a bustard Martin but this baby is also yours and you have to be responsible for him or her".

"First you have to do a DNA test and then I will start to care".

Hailey's POV:

I was litteraly blank  the only thing that was echoing in my mind were the words "Our Baby". I couldn't stay there around the corner trying to hear  their conversation, it's painful. I decided to grab my camera to take some snaps and the map that I bought and go out. I couldn't stay long in this house.

   I caught the bus and went to visit Amsterdam. God Amsterdam is so big compared to my town in Malta,practically Amsterdam is bigger than Malta.The air of Amsterdam is so pure and the boys....Amsterdam boys are so hot and cute. The majority are blondes but I also like brunette boys. I was taking a picture of the wonderful scene that was in front of me, when I heard a cute voice.

"Your from here?"He asked me.

"no",I replied , god I was so embarrassed but I plugged up my courage "I'm from  Malta and you?".

"Oooohh from malta, I've been there its a lovely place.However I'm from here....from Amsterdam"He told me smiling.

God he's so cute.

"So what's your name?"h asked me shly

"I'm Hailey and You?"

"I'm Lucas, please to meet you" and we shook hands.

we have another character in the story he's called lucas.what will happen now? will there be a change in the story? and Hailey was not suppose  to go around amsterdam all alone !!so what will happen ?? stay tuned . thanks for the support and continue voting and commenting.:-)  xxx