Chapter 30:

Hailey's POV:

     I went to my room to begin my editing, however I could not concentrate about the work. My mind continued to focus on that ultrasound photo."There is something phoney about that photo".I wanted to go downstairs and analyse that photo but Martin and Lindsey were there.I tried to focus when a message came in, which was from Martin.

"Hey beutiful, I am going to the club to prepare for tonight.Hope to see you.Love you." However, I was not feeling good to party so I replied that I had lots of work to do, and I was not lying at all.

"So, if Martin is out it means that Lindsey had left and I am on my own!" I exclaimed. I rushed downstairs and I still found the photo where I saw it. I grabbed it  and went back upstairs. I started to analyse the photo when I found out that it was photo shopped.

"Gosh, this photo is photo shopped! so if this is photo shopped it means that Martin was not going to be a father and Lindsey was not pregnant!" and with these words a smile appeared on my face. But " how am I going to tell Martin!?"

   After a while I heard my iPhone buzzing. It was a text from Julian.
"hey, what are you cooking tonight?"
"I was thinking about spagethetti bolognese.what do you think?"
"great. I am hungry!"

   I went in the kitchen and started to prepare the sauce, when I heard Julian's voice.

"Hailey, I'm back."However, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't heard Julian and when He went in the kitchen I got scared seeing him.

"you scared me  Jul!" I said laughing.

"What a smell!" Julian exclaimed.

"yup since i'm cooking."I laghued.

"I'm going to take a shower."I nodded and continued to cook.

Until Julian was ready, I finished up my spaghetti bolognese.

"what a wonderful smell"Julian exclaimed.I really wished that Martin was here and give me a compliment about my cooking but he wasn't here.

We both took a seat and started to eat.Julian was hungry as a pig but I was fiddling with the spaghetti.

"Hail, why aren't you eating?The spaghetti is wonderful, beautiful, mouthwatering and all the positive adjectives."

"I'm not hungry."

"it's impossible you barely ate anything today!What's wrong?"

"nothing Jul" I responded.

"Don't tell me nothing, I know something is wrong, What's wrong?"

"Jul promise me that your not going to tell anyone, neither to Martin!"I answered back.

"I promise you that, what's the big secret",he smirked."

"ummmmmm Jul, Lindsey is not pregnant an Martin is no going to be a dad.When I went back home this afternoon, I saw an ultrasound photo but the photo was photo shopped!"I explained to Julian.

"Really!?" Julian explained. "I always thought that something was phoney about the pregnancy thing, he never did something like that!Gosh!I never thought that she could come up with something bad like this!"

"neither I,"I admitted and took a bite of my spagetthi. At least I told someone and the burden that I felt now felt lighter.

"Now the only problem that we have is to tell everything to Martin"Julian responded.

Lindsey's POV:

  Finally, I was back at home! Everything went well and Martin believed my story and when he saw the photo he was so happy.

"Better if I call my friend Lexi and let her know how genius she is with photo shop!" I giggled.

I started to dial her number."hello genius"

"Hello sweety", she responded "How did it go?"

"It went really well.God he believe everything and the photo was a great idea, and my
relationship with Martin got more positive . I owe you Lexi!"

How dis you find the story so far? How will Hailey tell Martin? Will he believe her? Or will he believe in Lindsey's lies? How are my readers? Hope everyone is ok? Have you begun school or not yet? Xxxxxlove you all ❤️❤️❤️