Chapter 26:

Martin's POV:

I took a deep breathe when I saw, Hailey downstairs. I thought that I was not important for her but when I heard her voice calling my name I couldn't believe it! As soon as I heard her calling my name, I went to meet her.She explained to me why she was late,although all I wanted was to see her downstairs. I couldn't believe that she was late because she had slept in, but what counts was that she was with me. I had to make my make now and kiss her, I was becoming addicted to her kisses they were sweet but passionate at the same time.

Now, we were eating sushi in the kitchen. Dillion and Tim both did a great job. they had decorated the kitchen table really well with candles and red rose petals. The kitchen top was decorated with small candles but they created a really romantic feeling.

"So what's for dinner Martin?" Haily asked with her beautiful voice.

"Guess what!" I replied "Wait I am going to give you a hint."

"Hmmm go ahead with the hint" she smirked.

Her smirk was unresistable. "Your favourite dish"

"Sushi maybe".

"and sushi it is!" i smiled.

We began to eat and I started to pour red wine in our glasses.

We were relaxed talking about random things so it was the perfect time for my declaration to her.

"Hailey, can you hold on a second?!"

"Sure Martin." and she smiled.

I went in the living room, somewhere I had a bunch of red roses prepared for her and something else. I picked them up from the table and went back to the kitchen where Hailey was. She didn't notice me coming in the kitchen because she was staring at the candles on the kitchen top. I cleared my voice on purpose so she can notice me.

"Wow, Martin are they for me?" she questioned me.

"Of course they are" I said. although I was shy, I plugged my courage and went on my knees. "Hailey this bunch of roses are for you.They are beautiful as you are but I have to admit that you are much more beautiful the you are!"

"c'mon Martin, Stop it I can't feel my face right now!"

I gave her the bunch of red roses."Thank you she said, no one had ever bought me a bunch of roses."

"Hailey, however I have something for you which is much more important for me." I pulled out a box out of my pocket. It was a small box and I opened it. The diamond on the ring was flashing in rainbow colours. "Hailey, I want you to have this ring, I want you to be my girlfriend. Honestly, I want you to say yes, I like you."

her hand was over her mouth, "Martin, that ring is beautiful but, but I cannot accept it. I am so sorry Martin!"

"Why can't you accept it.Our love is genuine.I never felt like this." I said disappointed.

" I know that our love is pure but Before I accept that ring, I would like to get to know you more,Martin! I would like to go on more dates with you and then you can give me your ring and I will accept it with all my heart." She smiled to me. "However, there are more issues that we have to settle, like the baby issue Martin.",she said with a sad voice.

"I know that it will be hard to deal with but I know that our love is true love and i don't want to loose you because of a mistake that I did."

I could see tears in her eyes."Wow Martin.Today I learned that you really likes me and you wouldn't loose me, I mean it means a lot to me."

I pulled her in a hug. My heart was beating faster and I couldn't resist not saying to her the three most important words. As soon as she broke the hug our eyes met and I said "I love you Hailey". As she heard those words she leaned in to kiss me. Our kiss grew more passionate and my grip also grew tighter.

Gosh, I adore this chapter! and I hope that you like it too. I am really doing a great effort t update everyday! However I am starting to write a new book if you are interested to read it is called: Erik Durm love at first sight (fanfiction). what do you think that will happen in the story? wil they be couple (hailey and Martin?) or because of the baby with Lindsey, Hailey will sacrifice her love?
I really like my readers! please leave your comments.