11/You can fall out of love just as quickly as you can fall in love

1 week after
No ones point of view

It has been a week since everything happened.The most sad,pathetic week both of them had ever been through.They needed each other,but neither of them tried to contact each other.Even a call would've been good..Hell,even a text message would be good.But nothing.Until now

Taking a deep breath,Shawn knocked on Alanas apartment door.He had a couple of weeks to rest from tour and god how he had missed her.He regretted that day.If he could turn back time and make things right,he wouldn't think twice.Sometimes he wished he had a universal remote and use it to turn back time...But he couldn't.

Skylar dropped her ice cream bowl on the table as soon as she heard the doorbell.She was expecting for Brandon to come over,but was extremely surprised to open the door only to see Shawn standing.

"You look miserable"-Skylar comments as she takes in his look.He had dark bags under his eyes,he looked exhausted.

"Where is she?"-Shawn asked desperately

"She left"-Skylar explained-"She said she needed time to clear up her head.She went back to New York"

Shawn looked up-"New York?"

"I've never seen her like that Shawn."-Skylar admits-"She cried so much that day,she nearly flooded the whole apartment"

Shawns heart ached,knowing he had caused this-"She won't answer my calls"

"She's blocked your number"-Skylar tells him.She can see the sadness in his eyes..It was hard not to-"Look,just give her some time.She'll contact you when she feels ready"

And so he agreed.But 2 days later he appeared infront of her door again,as if he was some lost puppy.He took in a deep breath...Debating whether he should or should not knock on the door standing right infront of him.

James enters the building and climbs up to the second floor only to find Shawn standing infront of Alanas door.He was surprised,the last time he'd checked Alana wasn't there and they had broken up-"What are you doing here?"

Shawn turned his head on his direction.-"None of your business"

"You know she doesn't want to see you,right?"-he raised a brow.

"Have you spoken to her?"-Shawn asked.He didn't know what answer he wanted to hear.It would hurt like hell if Alana had talked to James ,but oh how he wanted to hear from her..Even if it was through James

James nodded-"Yeah,we talk everyday"-he lied.Truth is,Alana had blocked his number months ago..But that lie was a dagger to his heart,Shawn sighed as James continued -"Look she hates you.She wants nothing to do with you"

Shawn shook his head -"You're lying"

"I'm not lying.She's happy without you"-James said and Shawns world came crashing down-"I can make her happier than you.She needs someone who will be there for her at all times..Not someone who's not there most of the time.She deserves better."

"I don't want better.I want you"-Alana's voice rang through his head.But he knew James was right.She deserved better than crying at the airport,knowing that she wouldn't see him for months.She deserved better than coming back from work to an empty house,because he was touring on the other side of the world.

Shawn nodded and left.He thought he was doing right by her.Loving her too much had made him so blind,he hadn't realized until now that maybe,just maybe,she was happier and better off without him.

Meanwhile Alana was snuggled on her couch,her hair thrown into a messy bun.Taking another spoon full of ice cream,she let out a sigh.She was watching everything,everything.Definitely not the perfect movie to watch after a break up.