9/I warned you about this

"Promise me you'll call me every night"-Shawn said as he cupped my face and kissed me.We've been through this many times,airport goodbyes.But for some reason,this feels like the first time we'll ever be apart and it feels so damn hard.

"I promise"

I crashed my lips to his and kissed him as if it was the last time I'd do so.

"Guys,not to ruin the moment but Alana you're gonna miss your flight"-Aaliyah pointed out.I nodded as I gave her a hug

"Come visit me in LA"-I said with a smile

"I will actually.As soon as I finish my exams and stuff"

"I'll see you then Liyah"

"I'll see you then Lana"

I gave Karen and Manny a hug-"Thank you guys for everything.I had an amazing time"

"Come more often"-Karen said as she handed me a box-"It's a necklace.Mannys mom gave it to me when we got engaged and now I'm giving it to you"

"Thank you"

I hug her again and Manny laughs

"Would you look at that.You already love us"-he smiled-"We're gonna be amazing in-laws" he threw his arm over Karens shoulder

"Of course I love you guys"-I smiled-"I have no doubt you'll be amazing the best in laws out there"

"You got that right"-Karen joked-"Now go sweetheart,we'll see you for your graduation a couple of weeks later"

"I'll see you soon"

I turned back to Shawn-"I love you so much"

He pecked my lips-"I love you too.I will see you soon."

"I'm going to miss you"

He sighed-"I'm going to miss you too"-he caressed my cheek with his thumb-"But hey,don't be sad.I promise I'll be there shouting your name when you graduate"

I chuckled-"I'm holding onto that"

And so I went in through all the annoying passport and luggage controls before flying down to LA.As soon as I landed,I called Skylar

"Hey!"

"Hey Sky"

"Where are you?"

"I just landed in LA"

"Great"-she said excitedly-"Go to the apartment and get your pretty ass ready.We're going partying."

"Partying? Why?"

"Because I say so"-she said as if it was the most obvious thing-"Besides,Noah and James just finished their last exams and it's Chase' birthday so they invited usBrandon can't make it cause he has to study,so it's just us Noah and his boyfriend and James"

I took in a sharp breath -"Okay fine."

"Perfect.I'll meet you at the club around 10pm or so"

I furrowed my eyebrows-"Aren't you at the apartment?"

"Nope"-she said and I could tell she was eating something.Probably chocolate-"Brandons roommate is away for the week so I've been here for 4 days now"

I finally got a taxi.I shoved my luggage inside and told him my address-"Okay Sky,I'll see you later then"

"Definitely"-she agreed-"Oh and wear a dress"

I chuckled-"Wouldn't have it any other way"

"That's my girl"-she said proudly-"Now fuck off cause Brandon is waiting for me"