12/You're a little late

Alana's point of view

Do you ever look at your self in the mirror and wonder,what am I doing with my life?

Or what's the purpose of me even existing?

And the question that scares me the most,if I were to be gone...Would anyone even miss me?

It's been a month since I broke up with Shawn. I'm still a mess.Usually with each day that passes people heal from their heartbreaks...I'm only falling even more apart with each day that passes by.I can't help but wonder why even after I unblocked his number he didn't call.

I can't seem to find the energy or motivation to get up this damn couch and actually do something other than cry.I've been watching this terrible tv program for hours now,I hate it but I can't even move my arms to grab the tv remote and change it.

I heard the front door open,but I could not care less.I had become as a lifeless person,I had lost my will to live.I know that sounds stupid and I know that you may think I'm better and stronger than this.

I thought like that too

Suddenly the door flew open,followed by a bang as it hit the wall.Skylar stood there,wearing a white shirt with a pair of shorts.She turned the light on which made me close my eyes-"What the fuck Alana! Where the fuck is your phone? I've been trying to call you for days now.You know how it works right? When someone calls, you, fucking swipe your finger to the right and answer"-she yelled furiously-"And what's with the depressive environment?"

I hadn't charged my phone at all this week.I didn't need more hate comments and tweets popping up my screen

"It's nice to see you too Skylar"-I said as she entered the room and took a look at me

"God Alana you look like shit"-Skylar said and I rolled my eyes-"For heavens sake have you ever heard of a thing called shower? You stink! And your hair looks like a bird nest,I'm surprised any bird hasn't made its eggs in there"

"Yeah Sky cause that's what everyone wants to hear,thanks"

"It might not be what you want to hear.But believe me,it's definitely what you need to hear.I'm just being honest with you"-She shrugged-"When was the last time you actually ate something?"

I breathed in-"I don't know"

"You've lost weight"-She noticed-"You can't keep doing this"

"Do what?"

"This"-She motioned her hands towards my body-"You should take better care of yourself."

"Well I'm sorry I don't have an on/off switch for my feelings"-I said bitterly-"I'm falling apart without him"

"Then get back with him"

Oh Skylar.If only it was that easy as you say.

"I can't"-I shook my head-"I'm too late.He's already moved on"

She scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion-"What? Who the hell told you that?"

I sighed-"The internet.You know,when you date an artist it's not hard to find updates on his fan pages"

"Okay"-she nodded as she pulled her lower lip between her teeth,she was thinking about something-"How do you know that he's already moved on?"

"He was spotted with another girl in LA a couple of weeks ago"-I explained her-"In a bar"

She shook her head laughing-"God Alana.Shawn wasn't on a date that night"