15/I do

The past few months have been chaotic.As soon as Shawn left for his Asia tour,Lexi moved in the guest room and we started organizing the wedding immediately.The house became our headquarter,the office room was all filled with venues and dress designs.We spent hours on the phone with Shawn deciding on where our wedding should be or what color scheme we should have.Even though he was on tour,I wanted him to participate in the organizing his own wedding.

After hours of conflicting wether we should rent a venue in Toronto or New York,Shawn said one simple sentence that changed our whole plans

"How about Paris?"-He suggested-"I mean,you only get married once,right?...I hope"

And of course Lexi was there to support him through this decision besides the fact that I thought it was too expensive.Paris seemed like a dream,but for me New York was fine as long as I got to marry him.Shawn however wasn't going to let this slide through,so Lexi and I flew to Paris to look out for venues.After days of searching and visiting places we decided on a castle near Paris.The castle itself was a dream.It was decorated in an elegant baroque style.The gardens were huge,filled with trees and fountains.And the best part...It was predicted to snow for my birthday.

We decided to go with a sweet light cream and pink scheme.Lexi and Karen along with my mom were the ones who designed the aisle and the wedding hall tables

Lexi and Karen along with my mom were the ones who designed the aisle and the wedding hall tables

I was speechless when I saw them for the first time

I was speechless when I saw them for the first time.This was magical.It seemed like a dream,marrying Shawn in a fricking castle! But yet again,this was all real...This was my life.

After the wedding we would leave for our honeymoon immediately that night.Shawn insisted he surprised me by planning the honeymoon himself and of course I agreed because I'm a sucker for surprises.

We invited our families and friends.Obviously Shawn invited more guests than I did because he knew more people.He invited his entire staff and some other people for Island records and of course his friends who were in the music industry.

The dress.God

I spent days and even sleepless nights designing it.My moms best friend offered to sew it for me.When I got the dress and tried it on,I knew it was the perfect one.

Roses {S.M} (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara