7/Until my heart stops beating

"Do you have a name or should I just call you mine?"-Shawn winked at me and I rolled my eyes

We've been in Canada for 3 days now and for some odd reason,Shawn has been giving me the cheesiest pick up lines he could come up with

"Shawn! First of all you should've thrown that line at me when we started dating,not after 4 years"-I said laughing-"Second of all,please stop with the pickup lines!"

"Okay fair enough.Let me think of another one"-he said running his hand through his hair.His face lit up in a childish way and I immediately knew he came up with something -"Did you die recently?"

"Are you trying to tell me I look like a corpse?"-I interrupted as I looked at Shawn in utter horror.I mean I knew I wasn't having a good hair day but I didn't think it was this bad

"What?"-Shawn asked confused-"This is not how it's supposed to go! I was about to say 'Did you die recently? Cause girl, you look like an angel to me' but you didn't let me finish"

I placed my palm on his back-"I'm sorry for interrupting you baby"

"You touched me"-he smirked-"Now I can tell everyone I was touched by an angel"

I hit his back.Really hard

"Ow"-he hissed trying to rub his back where I'd just hit him

"Seriously stop!"-I tried being mad at him but ended up laughing along with him like an idiot

"Okay,okay"-he laughed-"1 last one"

"Fine"

"Did you know that when you kiss someone for a minute,you burn 3 calories?"-he raised his brow before giving me a cocky smirk-"Wanna burn some calories with me?"

I looked at him blankly-"Are you implying that I'm fat?"

His mouth fell open-"WHAT? I swear to god that's not what I meant.How the fuck do you turn pickup lines into a negative sentence? That's pure talent!"

I chuckled-"I was just kidding,Shawn"

He reached over at me and gave me a kiss-"I know "

"Come on now.Let's finish shopping cause I'm so tired I can't wait to crash to bed"-I said as I pulled him.We've been out all day,shopping for things that Shawn might need at his now furnished condo.The condo was amazing,especially the view.Shawn had hired an architect and an interior designer to furnish and decorate for him.Long story short,they did an amazing job.

"We need to pick up some bed sheets"-Shawn said as we walked through the store

"Okay"

"We're sleeping in the condo tonight"-he suddenly said and I smiled at his enthusiasm.I pinched his cheek

"You're cute"

"Do you want another pickup line?"-he asked and my eyes widen

"Nope. I'm good"-I said helping Shawn pick out some towels.For some reason,he wants them to be white.

"Now a bathrobe"-he said flipping through the bathrobes trying to find his number-"You have to pick one out too"

"Why?"

He breathed out-"Because...I want you to have everything you need back at my condo,I want you to be comfortable like in your own house.I don't want you packing up an entire luggage just because you're sleeping over"

My heart tightened-"That sounds amazing"

"I know right? Not to mention I've already told Aaliyah to get you some PJs,underwear and a couple of clothes.Oh and a toothbrush"