14/Living with him

It's been 2 months since Shawn and I got back together.Two amazingly spent months.Shawn was on a break from tour so we spent a lot of time together.We even went to Hawaii for a week for his birthday and later came back to Canada to continue partying with his family.It wasn't until we went back to LA when Shawn asked me something that I really didn't expect

"Alana,what do you think about moving in together?"-he asked,his eyes shifted to me-"We could get a house.What do you say?"

Moving in?

"I mean,we've been together for quite a while.You're moving out of your apartment since Skylar is going back to New York and besides we're getting married soon.What do you think?"-he said and his eyes lit up when he saw my lips twitch into a smile.

"Shawn ,what's the hurry?"-I laughed-"We don't have to rush into it,I mean we won't be getting married any time soon"

"I want to change that"-he said standing up the table-"I don't want to wait to be your husband much longer Alana.I promise you we will set up a date soon but right now I want to spend as much time possible with you .And I want to move in with you and do what normal couples do.We can have movie nights,sleep together every night and cuddle,make dinner together...Just be us I guess."

I bit my lip-"You think that we're ready for that?"

"I do"-he nodded-"I really do."

I weighted all my options.Moving in with Shawn would mean starting a new chapter of our lives.It would practically be as if we're married already and to be honest I didn't know if I was ready for that.But on the other side,a house with Shawn would mean waking up next to him on our own room instead of a room hotel.I would make dinner for him,cuddle with him while watching movies...It would be like our own personal heaven.And that was exactly what I wanted,a safe heaven with Shawn.

"Well then,let's start looking for a house now shall we"-I smiled as Shawn picked me up the ground and spun me around-"I love you"

He chuckled-"I love you too"

And so it happened.

After weeks of checking out condos and houses Shawn and I bought a beautiful house .We decided to buy our house in New York since it was close to Shawns family in Toronto and close to my family.I mean it's still a 1 hour flight to Toronto but it's much nearer than LA.I moved my office in New York after I bought an office on the highest floor of a skyscraper.After a couple of weeks I started working and it was amazing watching my company grow so fast.Many people were investing and I've never felt prouder of myself

Our house was pretty big if you ask me.But it felt so cozy,it warmed my heart.The first floor had a huge living room,a big kitchen,an office which Shawn also used as his music room,where he kept all of his guitars and a bathroom.It also had a small room that we used as and extra storage space.

The second floor included our bedroom,which was extremely big.There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room,the walls were covered in floral wallpaper,a room attached to it which we decided to turn into a walk in closet,and a mirror along with a makeup table.The second floor also included 1 guest room and 3 other rooms,which for the moment remained unfurnished and unused.It also included a bathroom.

The whole house had a color scheme which included these colors : milk white,beige,light pink and lights purple.

Right now it was October,Shawn and I have been living together for a month and a half.We were drinking hot chocolate while playing a monopoly game,which I was winning even though Shawn cheated multiple times