3/You're testing my patience

Shawns POV

I hated to admit the fact that Alana was right...

I was jealous!

I was fuming in jealousy.Could you blame me? I come all the way from Canada to surprise her only to find out that she was organizing a party for James!

How did she convince me to go with her...I have absolutely no idea.I just can't say no to her.She had me on the palm of her hand,she could manipulate my decisions however she liked.

This wasn't about trust.I trusted her,more than I trusted my own self.Being with her for 4 years taught me something.She can't stand cheating.She would never cheat on anyone.If she would've wanted to cheat on me ,she would've already done it.

But she didn't.She remained loyal to me and our relationship even when she didn't see me for a couple of months.And I admired that.It was probably as hard for her as it was for me...But we managed.Each day that passed my love had only grown more for this girl and it was insane.

She gave me a small peck on the lips as we entered the bar where the whole thing was organized.I recognized Noahs blond hair as soon as we walked through the door

As soon as he saw us,he rushed towards us.I had met him  a couple of times...Maybe 2 or 3.I had never met James tho'.Everytime I came over,James was busy studying or something.Not that I cared

"You're finally here!"-he hugged Lana as she patted his back with a smile-"And you're looking hella fine"

"Thanks Noah."-she intertwined her hand with mine.-"You've already met Shawn"

"Yes."-he extended his hand to me-"It's really nice to see you again "

I shook his hand-"Likewise"

"She never shuts up about you"-Noah said-"You're all she ever talks about.She's utterly obsessed with yo-"

Lana groaned covering his mouth with her hand-"Shut up Noah.You're embarrassing me!"

I couldn't help but chuckle-"Personally,I think that's cute"

"Oh god.You're just as obsessed with her as she is with you"-Noah laughed-"I admire that,really"

"More do less talk"-I recognized Skylars voice-"SHAWN!"

"Skylar!"

"Thanks for helping me out"-I laughed.Skylar gave me the keys to their apartment so that I could surprise Alana today

"Oh please.You know I'd do everything for my favorite couple"-Shooting Alana a wink she came over and gave me a hug-"How are you doing?"

After dating Alana Dayes for 4 years,Skylar Jones became one of my closest friends.She was really easy to hang out with.I could totally understand why Lana loved her so much...She is also just as crazy as she was back then.

"I'm fine Skylar.How are you?"

"Same old,same old"-she smiled.She turned around and gasped-"That was not supposed to go there! Excuse me"

And with those words being said,she left.

"She's weird "-Noah said staring at Skylar

"I heard that!"-Skylar said loud enough for everyone in the bar to hear.

"You were meant to"-Noah laughed as he ran for dear life as Skylar started chasing him around.Lana grasps her stomach and bends over as her undying laughter fills up my ears.I laughed along with her as Skylar kept hitting Noah with whatever she was holding