Chapter 7

"Well it looks like my work is done here.. " she said smiling.

She closed her book and grabbed it  tightly and walked to the door.

"Have a good day Mrs. Stevenson...Lucy..it was nice meeting you..." Jenna said walking out the door.

Lucky was barking and Rex was laying on the hard wooden floor staring at mom.

"You are so lucky that you're not getting your ass beat..." she told me.

I stared and held Lucky tight in my arms.

My father came in from the back door and he stared at me.He was furious. Looks like he came back from work early.

"Did you call your Aunt and tell her all this bullshit?" Dad asked me.

"No.Dad. I swear.." I told him as I backed away.

He grabbed Lucky and threw him against the room making him cry.Dad grabbed me by my shirt collar and smacked me as hard as he can. I cried.. I noticed that I was bleeding just a tiny bit.  Rex barked and jumped on Dad. He bit his hand making Dad yell as loud as he can.

"What the fuck!" Dad yelled.

He was so angry that he ran upstairs.My mom was mad that she grabbed her car keys and took off in her car. Adam was probably upstairs in his room playing video games.

I hugged Rex tightly as Lucky walked over to the both of us. I need to leave I can't stand living here anymore..

I am leaving here tonight...

I haven't ate anything all day.  I cried harshly in my bed while Rex and Lucky were asleep on the floor.

After they are all asleep I am going to escape from this family...