Chapter: Eight

Sorry about not updating lately...I am truly sorry :( but here's just a little cute and lovey dovey chapter for you all :)) We all need a break from all the drama P;

~Sebastian~

After that eventful activity, I fell asleep right away and more likely passed out due to exhaustion. I woke up the next morning around ten in the morning, I stretched my arms out and I felt nothing next to me. My heart and mind sank.

Did he leave me? I wondered.

I scanned around my room and I heard no movement, not even a single sound. I wrapped a my bed sheets around me and got out of bed, well tried. Instantly as I stood up, my legs gave in and I stumbled onto the ground, landing on my ass.

“Sebastian!” I heard Dominique's voice call out. I turned to the direction of his voice and found him by my door, wearing a maroon blazer with a black tank top under, pairing it off with come blank chinos and a belt. . “Are you okay? Is your body still weak?” He asked, worried as he walked over and picked me up bridal style before gently laying me down onto the bed. “What? Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked.

Then I felt my eyes all puffy and watery, vision slowly becoming blurry. You must think I'm such a crybaby, and as much as I don't want to admit to it, but I am one. I've never been a manly boy or even a boy boy. I've always had a baby face and easily made to cry.

“What's wrong?! Why are you crying?! Did I hurt you last night?!” Dominique questioned, beginning to panic and I just shook my head and chuckled lightly.

“It's just that...when I woke up before, you were gone and I thought you've left me. But now that I see you here, my tears just won't stop flowing.” I explained and he sighed in relieve.

“Geez! Don't scare me like that please!” He scold me. “And I would never leave you, didn't I say so last night? I promised that I'll stay by your side no matter what.” He reassured me once again. “Anyway where were you going?”

“I was going to go look for you...”

“I leave you for a second and you begin to cry.” He chuckled. “What am I going to do with you.” He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

“I was just worried.” I pouted. “Fine. The next time you leave I'm not going to find you!” I continued to pout like a little kid, making him laugh.

“Yeah, yeah. It's more like I'll be the one looking for you.” He pointed out and I just stuck my tongue out. “Stay here, I'll go run you a bath.” He offered and kissed me on the lip quickly before going into the bathroom attached to my room. Then after a few minutes he came back out, wearing only his tank top, showing off his chest muscles and biceps. “The baths ready.” He said.

“Thank you.” I replied and attempted to get up again, but failed to keep balance; falling onto the ground again.

“Guess I really went a bit over the top...” He laughed slightly. “And up we go.” He said before lifting me up like he did a few minutes ago. Then he carried me to the bathroom. I slowly balanced myself steady before taking the bed sheets off and slowly stepped inside the bath.

My muscles felt so relaxed in the hot water, it felt like my body was melting.

“Does it feel nice?” Dominique asked and I almost flinched a bit. Forgot he was here!

“Er... yeah it feels fabulous...” Then I felt my cheeks blushing. Although we've already seen each other naked, it's still quite weird. “Erm...Dominique I'll be fine now, can you go out?”

“No.” He replied instantly. “I want to help you, in case you slip or drown.” He chuckled.

“Really...?” I looked at him sarcastically.