CHAPTER SEVEN UPDATED

Sorry about chapter seven before guys, hope this one isn't deleted half way.

~Sebastian~

It's been a week since Dominique confessed his love to me in his dressing room, a week has passed and we're not completely dating each other because well...he's engaged and that would just be wrong, I would also feel very guilty since I'm currently dating Benson. Through the past week in school I would not make eye contact with him, because I know that I would blush and give in. Right now I'm thinking when it's the best time to tell Benson, I'm thinking about ending it in the next couple of days or so, I don't want to lie to him.

"Sebastian?" Benson called. "Are you okay? You look very tired." He asked, all worried.

"Er..yeah I'm fine..." I smiled back. Right now it's seven in the morning and the both of us are in Starbucks for breakfast before I have to go to the agency. "Just not enough sleep I guess."

"Is it hard working?"

"It's okay, but sometimes it gets quite hectic." I sighed as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. "Ah! I need to get going Benson, I'll see you later!" I said as I got up from my chair.

"Do you want me to drive you?" He offered.

"No it's fine, you need to get to uni, plus it's quite close."

"Okay then, I'll walk out with you." He smiled and gave me a peck on my check. I took my cup of hot chocolate and walked out with Benson. He gave me another kiss before we went in two different directions. I walked around the corner and a car nearby honked, making me jump in surprise. I turned to look who it was; the window rolled down and it was Dominique.

"Get in." He smiled. Without hesitation I got in. "Good morning." He greeted.

"Morning..." I said timidly. Although we both know we have feelings for each other, I still feel shy around him, he's just so handsome!

"What do you have there?" He asked.

"Hot chocolate..." I replied and took another sip. "Would you like some?" I offered.

"No thanks, I don't like sweet stuff." He scrunched his nose.

"I see." I replied and took another sip. Then out of nowhere, Dominique crashed his lips against mine and took his tongue in my mouth, nearly making me choke. "What are you doing!" I pouted, my whole face all burning up.

"What? you look so happy drinking it, I just wanted a taste and as I expected. Sweet." He made a face again before begining to drive. "I'm jealous you know." He suddenly admitted.

"Of what?" I asked.

"I saw that bastard kiss you." He gritted his teeth. I felt a little chuckle escape my mouth. "What?! It really pisses me off. I don't like the guy! Break up with him now!" He demanded and I began laughing.

"Y...you look so cute!" I laughed. Dominique's lip were all pouty and I never thought he could make a face like that. "And I'm trying to find the right time to speak to him." I said. "Never mind mind me, what are you going to do about Shelby? I don't want her to hate me." I admitted.

"She won't. I'm sure she'll understand." He resurred me, but I still feel a bit uneasy. "Hopefully, I'll try and find a away for her to understand, I'll probably do it tomorrow. You don't have work experience tomorrow right?" He asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"It's Wednesday tomorrow, so no. Plus I already handed my report in, so I don't have to go back to uni."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow from your house after we both told them, and we'll go on our first proper date okay?" I seen him smile from the corner of his face. I just shyly nodded my head.