Chapter: Eighteen

It's nearly here guys! It'll be the last chapter next! It's gone so quickly :'(

This chapter is slightly longer, so I hope you guys enjoy it!

"You're making a good choice, this will be a good opportunity for you to show the world your creativity. I'm sure you'll do well, don't let me down okay?" My teacher patted me on the shoulder as I told him that I accepted the offer to go over to Paris.

"I won't, I'll try my hardest. thank you." I smiled before we ended the conversation and I walked out of his office.

I accepted the offer to study abroad, knowing that Dominique and I won't be breaking up. But I will be going over there in the middle of summer as I will need to adjust my lifestyle there and take up lesson to learn French before the course starts in September.

"All done?" Porsha asked as I came out.

"Yep." I nodded.

"So when are you leaving?" She asked as we began to make our way to the car park.

"the beginning of July." I replied.

"But that's only so quick, that's three months away! I had so much plans for summer with you too!" She whined.

"We still have plenty of time, we still have June to do all you want." I tried to cheer her up.

"Yeah right, you'll probably be spending all your time with you 'sweet heart'" She air quoted sarcastically.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I agreed.

"Jerk." She punched me.

"You said it yourself." I stuck my tongue out. After we got to the school parking lot, Porsha drove us back to her house.

"Mum and dad has taken Stacey over to our nan for the day and I've got to go to work now, so will you be okay by yourself here?" She asked as she checked the time on her watch.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'll go wait for Dominique in his room." I replied.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then, feel free to use whatever in the house." She offered before giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah see you tomorrow." I hugged her back before seeing her out the door. Then I went upstairs to Dominique's room and flopped onto his bed.

I began to think, this time next year everything would be so different. I would be in France studying, Dominique would have left university; as well as Aaron and Seth.

Ever since my mum married Seth's dad, my life took a whole new turn. I was just this random boy who came over from England; knowing no one at all, but here I am ready to study in France and met the love of my life. I couldn't ask for anything more.

"What are you daydreaming about?" Dominique suddenly appeared in my line of vision as he towers over me.

"About how my life changed so much, how lucky I am to have my family. And how lucky I am to have met you." I answered; seeing Dominique's cheek rose red at answer made my heart warm. So I leaned up on my elbow and gave him a cheek peck on his lips, asking his cheeks more Crimson. "why are you blushing?" I let out a chuckle.

"Shut up." He looked away from me before suddenly giving a kiss back on my lips, then again and again.

"Okay, okay stop teasing me." I glared at him. "Do it properly."

"Alright alright." He snickered.

Dominique leaned down onto me and gave a gentle, slow and passionate kiss; as I did the same in return. Even now when Dominique gives me kisses like these, I could feel my spine tingle and my stomach drop.