Chapter: One

This is the Sequel to Me, My Stepbrother & My Best Friend! So you would need to read the first book to get this.

Hope you guys will like it!!!

~Enjoy~

~Sebastian~

"Congratulations on graduating!" I cheered for Seth and Aaron. They're finally graduating from High school and is going to college.

"Thank you, but you'll be joining us next year won't you?" Aaron asked and I shook my head.

"The college the both of you are going to is mainly for sports. I'm applying for a design school."

"I see..." Aaron said. "Well, hopefully I'll see you in university."

"Yeah me too, but I'm going to miss the both you, I'll be home alone most of the time now!" I pouted.

"Sorry Sebastian, but me and Aaron will come back and see you as much as we can." Seth ruffled my hair and I smacked his hand away.

"No one touches my hair." I glared and they both chuckled.

"Son, you're finally all grown up." Dad came over with mum and patted Seth on the shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Mum sobbed.

"Don't cry mum, you still have Sebastian and I'll visit every hholiday!" Seth gave her a hug. I looked around and found Porsha and she spotted me, so she waved me over.

"I'm going over to Porsha is that O.K?" I asked and dad nodded his head, so I ran over. "Hey." I smiled at her.

"Sebastian!" She hugged me. "My brothers leaving me!" She cried. "I won't get pretty clothes anymore!" She sobbed then Dominique walked over to us and gently hit her on the head.

"I'm not your cash machine." He sighed and Porsha giggled.

"Ah, my friends are over there, I'll be right back." She said and ran over.

"Congratulation on graduating." I smiled nervously at him. I haven't spoken to him ever since the snowing trip.

"Yeah...thanks..." He said.

"Erm Dominique?" I began.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I confessed. This might be the last time I will ever see him.

"I'm not gay." He replied coldly and my heart shattered. I stood there frozen. I eyes on the ground

"Dom!" Shelby called out. Dominique replied to her and walked away. My heart is broken.

"SEBASTIAN! WAKE UP!" A female voice yelled out and I jumped. "God, how long are you going to sleep for?! We have class in 10 minutes!" Porsha sighed. I sat up and looked around. Seems like I fell asleep in the cafeteria.

"Sorry...I hardly slept last night." I said. The bell rang and we started to walk to our first class.

Why do I keep having that dream?! After all, that happened 3 years ago, why do I keep remembering every last detail! I want to forget about it!

Yep, that dream happened 3 years ago. When I confessed to Dominique and got rejected. Now I'm 19 years of age and I'm a university student. Every time I remember what a cold reply he gave me, my heart breaks. I have never loved anyone ever since.