Chapter: Fourteen

A/N: Just one or two more chapters until this book ends Guys, I think because I didn't intend for it to be more than twenty chapters in the beginning. Anyway Hope you enjoy it! Also this chapter is quite random...It escalates very quickly...so yeah...

~Sebastian~

"Like O M G I still can't believe it!" Porsha flapped her arms about. "AHH! I'm too excited for this! Heehee Sebastian's dating my brother. Hahahahah!" She began laughing.

"Dominique..." I said in worry.

"Yeah...she's lost it..." Dominique replied as we both stared at Porsha as she bounced around.

"Yaaaaay! Oh yes! Oh yes!" She began dancing. Then she bounced over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and began kissing my cheek. I just sat there, letting my brain function what the hell was happening.

"Aye! What are you doing?!" Dominique yelled out and grabbed me away from Porsha; with his arms wrapping around me tight.

"Bro. You do realise that he's not into my gender right?" She with a 'are you a idiot?' face.

"Pfft! Hahaha!" I bursted out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?!" Dominique snapped, clearly still angry about Porsha.

"Sorry...I'm just too happy!" I laughed then Dominique let out a sigh with a smile.

"I'm glad. I really hope that I won't see you cry like you did last night, ever again." He hugged me tighter and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What happened last night?! Did you make him cry?! Tell me! What happened?" Porsha began question. Dominique and I looked at each other and let out a smile.

"Nope. not telling. It's a lovers secret." Dominique winked then turned my head facing him and planted his lips onto mine, making my cheeks burn up in flames. We're in front of Porsha!

"Ahhhh! Fangirling time!" Porsha screamed and began rolling around. Yeah...she's definitely weird.

"I never knew she was so into gay couple..." Dominique commented after he pulled away.

"Me neither..." I added.

"Erm, although it's very happy to see you being accepting, but I need to go to work now, do you two want a lift?" Dominique asked as he stood up, holding onto my hand for some reason.

"Yes! I just need to put my shoes on and I'm ready to go!" Porsha continue to beam and she went to put on a pair of converse before we all head out to Dominique's car.

"Er...Dominique?" I called out his name.

"Mhm?" He answered.

"Can you let go of my hand now? I can't get in the car..." I blushed.

"Oh right...Sorry..." He blushed a little too.

"Kaaaaaa! Too much fan service!" Porsha screamed in awe.

"It's not fan service, it's the real deal. As proven by last night." Dominique smirked at me, he's probably thinking of something dirty again...

"Oh...thats too much detail..." Porsha scrunched her nose. "Oh! Let's hurry to the agency! I want to see Leonardo!" She squeaked.

"You do know that Leonardo has kids right?" Dominique pointed out as we all got seated in the car.

"So what?! He's still hot!" Porsha sulked.

"Leonardo has kids?" I repeated the answer.

"Yep." Dominique nodded.

"I never knew, he looks so young." I commented.