Chapter: Six

Hope you guys enjoy it :))

~Sebastian~

Wait...what the hell is going on?! He's kissing me. Dominique is actually kissing me?! Why is he kissing me? Sebastian snap out of it! You're dating someone.

I struggled to get out of his grip and when I finally free my hands, I pushed him away as hard as I could. Dominique fell and hit the chair, cutting his lip. I was felt panting, sweating and not to mention confused.

"Why...why?" I questioned, my whole body shaking. I tried to forget about him, I'm trying so hard, but then he goes and kisses me; knowing that I'm dating someone. What does he want? Does he want to break my heart again? Does he want to get my hopes up and then destroy them? "Why...did you kiss me?" 

"because I'm falling for you." He admitted. 

Did he just say what I thought he said? I heard him right, right? He did just say that's he's falling for me, right?

"No...No...No..." I repeated. It can't happen, I have Benson now; I don't have any feelings for Dominique, I don't. "You're not..." I shook my head, tears in my eyes.

Why is this happening me on the first day of work experience?! Couldn't it have waited for after work experience?!

"I know I'm being stupid for tell you now." Dominique began as he stood up, patting any dust of his clothes. "I know that I've hurt you, and I don't deserve this, but I'm really falling for you." He said with a frown on his face.

"How can you say this to me? You have a girlfriend! And you know I'm dating someone..." I began choking up, my body began shaking . "You can't...I don't love you anymore..." I looked to the ground.

"But what about those feelings you had for me for three years?!" He began stepping closer.

"What feelings? Oh, you mean the feelings that you ripped out of my heart?" I began chuckling a little, hiding my sadness and pain, but I'm pretty sure you can see all of those feelings on my face. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't stop them.

"I'm sorry Sebastian...I know I was a total prick back then, I shouldn't of gave you such a reply."

"Yeah you shouldn't..." I whispered.

"But I know my mistakes now, I know that I want you, my feelings are finally clearing up." He tried to convince me.

"No. Don't. You have no idea how much that changed me, you broke my heart. You broke it into so many pieces ~hic~ you...you...you teared it into so many pieces..." I cried. "And why I think I can finally forget about you, you go and tell me this?! Who do you think you are?!" I yelled slightly. "Not to mention, you are fucking engaged!"

"I know, but...I...I..." He began stuttering. "I don't want to lose you..." He cried, I could see a hint of tear in his eye.

"You never lost me...because you never had me in the first place..." And with that, I wiped my tears and walked out of his dressing room.

"Sebastian...please..." I heard him beg, but I didn't turn back. I managed to find my way to the toilets and I splash water onto my face.

"He's falling for me?" I whispered to myself. "Haha...yeah right..." Then more tears came bulging out. I waited until all my tears dried up and then I checked myself in the mirror, making sure I looked fine before walking outside. When I got outside, I spotted Susan and I rushed over to her. "Erm Susan?"