Chapter: Five

Sorry for the late update guys! My laptop is kind of fixed... so yeah ~Enjoy~

~Dominique~

So...How do I say this?

Basically last Saturday I found out I'm gay? But I'm engaged to a female. So I'm Bi?

I also realized that I have feelings for one of my best friend's little brother. He has feelings for me too, well he had feelings for me too. Worst? I broke his heart. Three years ago, he confessed to me on graduation day, but I gave him the coldest reply. I was scared. I didn't know what to say.

We had a drunken night together one time and well, we both woke up naked. I didn't know if I was really drunk? Or my heart and soul wanted him. Either way, it's too late to have him now because he's dating a bastard call Benson. That little son of a bitch.

"Dominique!" Someone shook me.

"Er? What? What happened?!" I questioned, looking around me.

"Geez! Dom, what the hell's wrong with you lately?! You've been dozing off all the time! You're not even listening to me half of the time!" Shelby complained as we walked to her next lesson.

I'm not sure if it's me, but lately Shelby has been a pain in the arse! She's always nagging on and on about what bag she wants next or clothes to wear. She's so annoying!

"Right. Sorry." I said.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"No, everything's fine." I replied.

"I don't believe you, there's definitely something wrong. You're hiding something." She crossed her arm. See? A huge pain in the arse. Why can't she be like Sebastian? All cute and sweet, also quite shy.

"I already told you, there's nothing wrong." I said, anger in my tone of voice.

"No, whatever. Tell me what's wrong? You're hiding something." She huffed.

"You know what? Get to your lesson yourself." I glared at her before walking off in the opposite direction. I could hear her calling my name, but I didn't look back. "She's taking the piss!"

"Who's pissing you off?" Someone asked, making me flinch. I turned around and saw Aaron's face. "Hey." He smiled and started to walk along beside me.

"Hey, and it's Shelby."

"What?! But you two are great together." Aaron gasped.

"Apparently not then. Lately she is just so annoying." I sighed. As we walked to our class, a couple of girls stopped our way.

"Erm..." A girl with blonde hair blushed. "Can you sign this magazine for me?" She asked. Aaron kindly smiled and signed the magazine with him as the cover.

"Dominique can you sign this for me please?" A girl with black hair asked.

"Of course." I smiled and kindly signed a magazine, this time with me as the cover.

Not to brag, but after Aaron and I got scouted, we were a instant hit in the modeling world and girls will come up to us every now and then.

"Thank you!" Both of the girl squeaked and walked away.

"So are the both of you having a argument?" Aaron asked and I shrugged as we carry on walking.

"I don't want to see her right now..." I sighed.

"Tough on you bro." Aaron patted me on the back. "Sebastian!" He suddenly called out.

Sebastian looked up and noticed Aaron, but when he saw me, he instantly looked away. I felt my heart just sank a bit.