Chapter: Fifthteen

[SEXUAL CONTENT] ~ENJOY~

~Dominique~

"Dominique...noo..." Sebastian cried. He dare to elbow me in the stomach and now expects me to overlook it? Oh hell no!

"Tough Sebastian. You hit me, so I want my payback." I began licking his neck.As I punishment, I tied his hands together over his head so he couldn't do anything.

"Dominique! Untie me! I said I'm sorry!" He whined. But I just ignored him and continued to move my hands around his body, slowly. "That tickles!" He struggled even more.

"Stop struggling Sebastian." I told him, but he rebelled and continue to struggle. "Fine." I sighed and began to move my hand down his leg then onto his member; massaging it up and down.

"Mmh!" He groaned and began panting. "Stop..." He murmured.

"You say that, but I can see your power half doing the opposite." I smirked. 

"No...I said I'm sorry!" He argued.

"No can do, you hit me right in the guts." I shook my head.

I pulled his jeans down along with his boxers, leaving his member standing. I grasped my hand around it and began stroking it up and down slowly.
"Does it feel good?" I asked him.

"Dominique..." He moaned out my name. His legs began struggling as I stroked his member faster, I knew he was ready to cum. "I'm gonna...cum..." He moaned out. Just as he was about to release, I placed my thumb over his tip which made him groan. "Why...?!"

"You can't cum yet. It won't be a punishment if I just let you do what you want now is it?" I leaned it and began biting on his ear love gently.

"I...Can't...please Dominique." He begged as he struggled around.  "Please..." He continued to beg.

"Hmm...I don't know, you did hit me so hard; for someone so small and slim." I murmured as I roamed my free hand around his stomach, slowly moving up towards his nipples and rubbing them gently. "Do you like this? Are you about to come?" I smirked to myself. 

I know this is horrible of me to be doing this, but seeing him laid under me, calling out my name; I know that he belongs to me. No one else can touch this body except for me. No one.

"Dominique...let me come..." He plead, then out of nowhere he grabs the back of my neck and pulls my head down to his; my lips landing on his.

"That was sweet of you, for that i'll let you come." I smiled after I pulled away from his lips. "Come on then." I whispered in his ear again as I stroked his member more quickly; Sebastian wrapped both of his arms around me and let out a big moan as he came in my hands. 

"That...was so...mean...of you..." Sebastian panted.

"Oh, we're not over yet." I aware him. "You may be satisfied, but I'm not." I said and took my top off. "Go onto your front." I order him and he quietly obeyed. I unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans, I could feel my member throbbing like hell! 

"Dominique hurry...I can't wait anymore..." Dominique purred as he pointed his ass to me, spreading his entrance out. This boy is definitely trying to kill me...

"okay, you said it." I replied and I got my member out, rubbing it against Sebastian's entrance slowly before pushing it in bit by bit. "Fuck! You're tight!" I groaned as I got my whole member inside. "I'm gonna start moving now okay?" I asked him and he slowly nodded his head as he buried his face in the pillow. I began pulling out slowly before reentering, slowly picking up my pace. Dayum! he's so tight fuck!  "I can't see your face, turn around Sebastian." I panted as I thrust in and out of him.