Chapter Nine

~Sebastian~

"No, change him into that white blazer instead, so the colour scheme between the black shirt and white blazer is balanced, the black one is too dull." I suggested as I try to pick the outfits for Dominique's next catwalk.

It's been a week and a half now since we've been dating and my time working in AMA is nearly over, I won't be able to work with Dominique again; it makes me feel sad and a bit lonely. 

Although everything has been superb, we still haven't told Dominique's parents nor Porsha, we're still waiting for the right time and see how our relationship develops. 

"Sebastian, how are you doing~?" I heard a chirpy voice behind, I heard around and there was Porsha; smiling ear to ear.

"Why are you so happy...?" I asked, slightly frightened.

"Hey! You don't have to look so scared! Can't I just be happy?!" She snapped suddenly and I flinched. 

"You can be as happy as you want." I smiled. I swear this girl is on her time of the month... "Have you finished everything?" 

"Yeah, I'm about to head home now so can you tell Dom for me please." She asked and I nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then." She hugged me and began heading  towards the agency's exit. 

"Sebastian. Dominique's asking for you." One of the staff informed me.

"Okay, thanks." I replied and began walking to Dom's dressing room, with a couple of outfits for him to try on. 

It still feels so unreal that Dominique is actually my boyfriend. I mean it's Dominique, one of the famous model in the year. He's actually my boyfriend. Hehe...my boyfriend. Even thinking about it makes me blush. I got to Dominique's room and knocked.

"Dom, it's me." I said.

"Come in." He replied. I opened the door and on the opposite side was a topless Dominique wearing his jeans open revealing a bit of his Calvin Klein underwear and his hair dripping wet covering his eyes. 

"Er..." Was all I could say, I couldn't  stop looking at his body. 

"Liking what you see?" He smirked and licked his lips seductively

"N-Not at all!" I denied and closed the door behind me. "Why are you topless with wet hair anyway?" I asked trying to look at anywhere but his body. You're at work! Stay professional! 

"I just had a photo shoot for Calvin Klein and they sprayed water on me...so yeah..." He explained.

"Anyway, go dry your hair before you catch a cold and try on these outfits I brought you." I said and adverted my eyes form his.

"Aren't you being cold today..." He said and walked closer to me; I slowly began walking backwards before I hit the wall. I'm done for. "You have no where else to run now." He smiled innocently, but I know he has some perverted thoughts in his mind.

"No....Not here...we're at work..." I tried to persuade him, but he's not listening at all. He lowered himself and began slowly sucking on my neck. I felt his wet hair touching my skin, making it all tingling and cold. "Domi..nique..." I moaned and wrapped my arms around his back.

"Saying you don't want to do it here, you surely sound pretty aroused."

"No I don't!" I argued. Dominique then snaked both of his hands down to my waist and then onto my ass as he carries on kissing my neck. "Dominique, we can't..." I gulped. His hands then slowly moved towards the front and his lips attached onto mine, making me moan into the kiss. "Mmmh~"