Chapter: Four

This chapter is a bit...cheesy? Well not really, but it's quite short so sorry!

~Dominique~

"Ah~ Dom...Stop!" Shelby begged. "You're being too rough!" She yelled and it snapped me back to reality.

"Oh...Sorry..." I aplogised "Want to me pull out?" 

"No, keep going...just be gentle O.K?" She smiled as she cupped one side of my face. I pulled out slightly before thrusting back inside her, making her moan.

Today I found out that Sebastian has a boyfriend named Benson, and throughout the whole day I felt pissed. So after all my lessons I went over to shelby's and I need to relieve all my stress.

"Ugh! I'm going to cum!" I groaned.

"Ahhhh~" Shelby moaned and with one more thrust I came.

I pulled out of her after a few minutes and took the condom off, tied a knot and threw it in the bin.

"That was great baby." Shelby lay on my back gently.

"Yeah, you felt amazing." I turned and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm going to take a shower O.K? you just rest." I kissed her again.

"okay."

I left her laying in bed as I walked to her en-suite, picking up my clothes on the way. I let the water run for the shower before stepping inside.

"What's wrong with me lately?" I asked myself. Lately I've been so stressed and pissed off at the same time. Just what the hell is wrong with me? Is there too much work? "Ahh! Fuck it." I cursed and washed myself. I stepped out of the shower, with a towel around my waist and one for my hair. I got changed and left my hair to dry naturally.

"Are you going to go home?" Shelby asked as I came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Why don't you stay the night?" She persuaded.

"As much as I want to, my mum will get worried, you know how she is. Plus I still have three essays to work on." I sighed.

"Yeah..." She pouted. I sat on the edge of the bed and cupped her face with one hand.

"I'll stay over the next time O.K?" I kissed her on the cheek.

"Okay." She smiled.

I gave her a final kiss before walking out of her apartment and down to the parking lot, finding my Porsche. As I got in the car, I checked the time and it was nine thirty at night. At least it's Friday.

It took me five to ten minutes to drive home and I parked in our driveway.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard a scream as soon as I entered the door. I quickly closed the door and ran to the living room, where the scream came from.

"Whats wrong?!" I questioned looking around everywhere. The room was all dark, but the T.V was on so I switched the lights on. "Porsha, what the hell?" I sighed and she turned around on the couch. "I was so worried."

"What? It wasn't my fault. Sebastian scared me when it was all quiet." She pouted.

Sebastian's here?

"Your...your...face!" I heard a little chuckle and Sebastian got up from the floor. But when he saw me, his body became stiff. "Oh hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"Oh my god! Dom! Did you see Sebastian's boyfriend?!" Porsha squeaked. 

"Of course I've seen him, I think everyone in the school saw him." I chuckled.