Chapter: Ten

~Sebastian~

With the thought that Dominique may be cheating on me, I began wondering around the city with no destination. My minds filled with images that Dominique maybe kissing another person or even something more, and it just makes my heart clench. My head was in a complete haze until my phone rang. It was from Mum.

"Hello...?" I answered.

"Sebastian honey! Where are you?! It's almost midnight, please come home soon." She cried. Until she rang me, I had no idea what time it was.

"I'm sorry mum, I'm coming home now, I guess I lost track of time." I reassured her from worrying.

"Oh good! Please do, make sure your'e safe okay! Do you want me to come and pick you up?" She asked.

"It's okay, I can just take a cab. You should sleep now, you have work tomorrow." I told her.

"Okay sweety, be safe." I heard her sighed a breathe of relieve. "Make sure you come home now okay?!" She repeated and I chuckled.

"Yes, I'm getting a cab now." 

"Okay, I'm going to sleep now okay? Come home now." She kept on repeating.

"yes yes, I'm nearly 20 years old mum. I can look after myself."

"I know, but you're always my baby boy."

"Go to sleep now okay? Love you." I smiled to myself.

"Love you too sweety." She said before hanging up.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was nearly past midnight. Guess I've been walking around for quite a while; I waved my arm out to catch a cab and went home. When I finally got home, the lights were all out so I quietly made my way to my bedroom. 

I tossed my bag aside and stripped off all my clothes before stepping into the shower. With the water splashing onto my face, it feels like it's washing away all my fears and worries. If only it would do that all the time. I got out of the shower after a good 15 minutes or so.

"I'm too tired..."I mumbled to myself as I flopped onto the bed. I wonder what Dominique is doing now. Is he still with that Tiffany girl? Did they do it?! I need to stop thinking about stuff like that! I believe in Dominique, he won't cheat on me. Just as I was thinking that, I heard my phone go off; so I went over to my jacket and searched for the pocket it was in. 

"Hello?" I answered without checking who it was.

"Sebastian, I didn't wake you did I?" Dominique asked. Crap! Should of checked before answeirng. What do I do now? I don't know what to do?! Should I ask him who that girl was? Should I confront him?!

"No..." I replied.

"I'm sorry, although I told you that I would take you home, you ended going by yourself. Then you didn't reply to my text so I thought you might be angry with me." 

"No...my phone was running low on battery..." I lied, although it's a shit one, it's the only one that came to my mind.

"Oh I see, well erm...I'll make it up to you okay? I'll take you ou- ~Dominique, come back here!~ AHHHHHH, sorry Sebastian I got to go." He rushed and hung up; I just let my phone drop to the floor. There was a girl's voice in the background. There was definitely a girl's voice in the background. Why is Dominique still with a girl at this time, was it Tiffany? What are they doing? They couldn't be right...?

"No..." I cried to myself. "It can't be.." My eyes began tearing up and my vision became blurry. 

Why would he cheat on me? Is he tired of me? Or does he prefer girls more? It can't...no...I don't want to think about it...