Chapter: Seventeen

"Sebastian...Wake up..." I heard a husky voice call out to me, but I was too in love with my sleep right now, so I ignored it and carried on sleeping. A few minutes later I heard the same voice calling me once again. "Sebastian...wake up before I thrust inside you without any preparation and after I'll eat all the Nutella, so you won't have any." Hearing that I instantly woke up, breathing heavily.

"Don't eat all the Nutella!!" I cried out and Dominique began laughing.

"Really? That's what you are worrying about, but not the fact that I will rape you?" He chuckled.

"Because I know you won't rape me." I confirmed, rubbing my eyes and stretched. "Yes! A morning stretch is the way to go." Then I realised something, I was all dressed up and my hair was wet, knowing the fact that I slept naked last night. "How come I'm dressed?"

"Oh, you didn't wake up no matter what, so I washed you and dressed you otherwise you would be late for school." Dominique said casually.

"Woah, that's a bit creepy, I feel like I've been violated." I cried out in a high pitch and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Yeah, right. Just about 20 seconds ago, you said for sure that I wouldn't rape you." He laughed. "Com'on lets go downstairs and have breakfast."

So I went downstairs with Dominique, going into the dinning room where Porsha sat eating her cereal.

"Oh so you guys finally decided to come out of your love nest." She winked.

"Ugh, please don't do that. I don't want to discuss about my sex life with my sister." Dominique said in disgust before pulling a chair out for me to sit on then one for himself.

"Doesn't matter, Sebastian will tell me later anyway." She shrugged and continue to eat.

"Sebastian, don't you dare tell her." He ordered, whiles pouring me a cup of orange juice.

"Yes sir." I replied and poured myself some cereal.

"Oh shit, I've got to get to work now, I've got a photo shoot in an hour." Dominique cursed as he checked his watch. "Porsha, take him to school okay?" He ordered.

"Yes yes..." She said with her mouth full.

"And you wonder why you can't get a boyfriend..." Dominique commented which made Porsha glare at him. "Anyway I'll see you in school in the afternoon." He said before kissing my forehead and rushing off.

"Have a safe trip." I smiled and waved goodbye.

"Ugh...you guys look like a old married couple..." Porsha groaned.

"You're just 'Jel' aren't cha?" I winked at her and she just sighed.

After a few minutes, Porsha's little sister woke up and came down to eat with us.

"Oh I just remembered something." Porsha pointed out. "You never said whether you decided to go to Paris or not."

Oh shoot. I completely forgot about that, I was so engulfed into the relationship, I completely forgot! What should I do?! Should I go to Paris? I mean this is a great opportunity and I can step a bit forward towards my dream. But...but will Dominique wait for me? The teacher said it will be a few years...

"Er...I...I haven't thought about it yet, I forgot..." I sighed.

"Well you've got to make a decision fast, you won't get a opportunity like this frequently." Porsha commented.

"But the teacher said I'll stay there for a few years! What if Dominique stops loving me?!" I panicked.

"Sebastian, I'm not going to say this because he's my brother, but I trust that Dominique truly loves you, he won't do anything to hurt you." She smiled and reassured me.