Chapter Sixteen

Sorry for not uploading for so long guys!! But a new chapter is here!! Finally...hope you enjoy!!

SEXUAL CONTENT INCLUDED!!

~Sebastian~

"What?! You told your mum about me?!" I yelled down the phone.

Dominique rang me about five minutes ago and told me that he has told his mum about us. What a lovely fing surprise.

"W...what did she say? Was she like...mad? Or angry..." I asked him, biting on my lower lip.

"Actually, quite the opposite. Remember how Porsha acted when we told her?"

"Mhm." I replied.

"Well my mum was ten times that." He chuckled a bit. "She even began bitching about Shelby."

"Oh my gosh! Really? So she's okay with us dating?" I asked to confirm.

"Yeah, she's over the moon with it. She even said to invite you over for dinner tomorrow tonight. Not as Seth's little brother. But as my boyfriend." He said in a voice which you know he was smiling whiles he said it.

"Tomorrow night? So soon? Oh god, I'm so nervous." I began panicking.

"What are you nervous for?! You always come over for dinner!"

"Yeah, but that was when no one knew about my feelings; only Porsha did. But this...this is different!" I tried to explained.

"How so?!" He began raising his voice as I did.

"Because now I'm sleeping with her son!" I raised my voice more.

"Ahh...true." Dominique replied calmly. "Don't worry it'll be fine, plus Porsha will be there." He tried to reassured me. "Just come okay? I really want to see you...please..." He said in a husky voice. Damn that's such a turn on.

"Okay fine, since you asked me like that..." I sighed.

"Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow then." He confirmed.

~The Next Day~

I woke up earlier than I would on a normal school day because I'm going to meet Dominique's parents tonight; as his boyfriend and since I didn't get enough sleep this meant I look extra awful.

Porsha picked me up for school and through the whole drive, I kept asking her question about her parents such as what they like, what they don't like and if they're sure they're okay with Dominique being gay.

"For heavens sake! Shut up already!" She yelled at me with her eyes fixed on the road.

"But...But..." I whined.

"You'll be fine! They love you okay?! My mum was so happy that you were the boyfriend Dom has." She sighed.

"Are you sure?" I pulled on her sleeve gently. Then she sighed once more and began to pull over to the side and turned to towards me.

"Okay, here's the deal. You stop asking me question since you'll be fine or you can get out the car right now and walk the rest of the way." She glared at me.

"Ha..ha...ha...I'll shut up..." I smiled awkwardly and turned back slowly on my seat and fixed my eyes outside the window.

"Good choice." Porsha confirmed, turned back to her seat and began driving again. Then throughout the rest of the drive, I kept my mouth shut in case she throws me out of the car. We arrived in school and Porsha parked the car as we headed to my locker to get my books for today's lessons.

"Should I bring a gift? What does your mum like? Flowers? Chocolate? Perfume? Accessories?" I asked Porsha as I searched for the books.

"You don't need to bring anything. Geez! You've seen my mum for like a million times! You are with my family for a million times! Can't you just calm down!" She crossed her arms and leaned into the locker.