Chapter: Thirteen

~Sebastian~

Just as I thought that Dominique was going to slap me since he held his hand up high, I covered my face with my hands as I waited for the worst to come. But what I felt was a little gentle touch on my cheek which caused me to take my hands away from my face and looked into Dominique's eyes. What I had expected was that he would be angry at me, but right now in front of me was a Dominique with soft gentle eyes and a smile on his face as he stroked my cheek with his thumb. Which made me confused.

"W-What...?" I asked in confusion, my hands began to shake even more and I could feel my throat all clogged up due to my crying.

"Actually, I already knew about it." He smiled at me as he continue to stroke my cheek softly.

"How...?" I managed to speak out.

"Aaron told me." He began. "About a week or so, when you began to avoid me, I got so worried about you hating me or that you may still be angry about the situation with Tiffany so I spoke to him at work. He didn't want to say it at first because he said that it would be better for you to tell me yourself, but I forced him to tell me." He said and pulled his sleeve up to his hand and wiped away my tears and kissed me gently. "Stop crying okay...?" He said before he continued telling me how he knew. " I kind of bride him a little...with some nurse and maid outfits for Seth to wear..." He hung his head as he said that as if he was ashamed of it. "Then he told me all about. At first I was really angry and nearly punched Aaron, but I held it in. Then Aaron told me that it was because of me which made you end the relationship with them and that made me happy." He chuckled a little before continuing. "Although I couldn't accept it at first, I began thinking about it then I thought to myself that it happened when we weren't even dating so you did not betray me and the fact that Seth wasn't your brother related by blood, so That made it easier for me to accept it."

"So...you don't hate me?" I asked as I grabbed onto his clothes.

"No I don't hate you." He answered softly before placing another kiss onto my lips. "So stop crying okay? Seeing you like this makes my cheat hurt."

"I'm sorry!" I cried out. "I'm sorry for avoiding you!"

"Oh you better be sorry." He gentle smile turned into a smirk and I knew that he was mad. "Did you know how lonely i've been for the past week or so?" He asked with a smile, but the aura around him tells you that he's mad.

"I'm sorry..." I apologised then Dominique began to loosen his top few buttons before towering over me and I gulped in worry as for what's to come.

"You've hurt me Sebastian, you know that?" He sulked as he completely towered over me and I glanced up at him to see him lick his lips and undo my jeans.

It's great that he's so accepting about the situation, I mean it's better than I imagined and i'm over the moon that he doesn't hate me, but I have never seen him this turned on before...I'm a bit scared...

"He...he...he...you know what Dominique? After crying so much, i'm a bit sleepy, think I might go to sleep now." I pretended to yawn as I stretched my arms out and try to push him away.

"Oh? so you want to do it in bed? Why didn't you just say that in the beginning." He smirked and he carried me over his shoulder.

"Wait...Dominique! Put me down!" I struggled as he carried me up the stairs.

"Don't struggled or I'll drop you." He said and patted my butt with his other hand. With a sigh, I gave up struggling and just let him carry me over his shoulders, although it's hurting my stomach a bit.

Once we got to my room, Dominique opened the door and walked it then as he walked in, he turned a bit which made me bang my head on the door frame.