Ryan Shaver for Mickie

I walked to the bathroom, seeing Ryan sitting at the tub full of water. "Hey there, sweetie." I smiled at him, taking off my shirt and shorts. "Come here." He said and I basically crawled towards the tub and I sat down in front of him. He kissed my forehead and made me lay down on him as he took off my bra.

"You're taking a bath so no bras here." I heard the smirk on his voice and I just nodded. He took the loufa and he poured some soap on it before scrubbing my body with it. "You should shave your legs hun." He chuckled at me and I just let out a giggle. "Too lazy to do so." I mumbled and he kissed my ear, smiling.

I closed my eyes as Ryan cleaned my whole body, which was kind of relaxing, and when he finished, he let me lay down on him again. "This are the kind of Sundays that I want with you, Mickie." Ryan smoothly said and I hummed at him. "Me too, love." I whispered and he smiled.

I faced him and looked at his eyes deeply, before leaning in for a kiss. He cupped my cheeks and we started making out. I was already turned so my whole body was against him and he was holding me close, grasping my body as if he was gonna lose me. My hands were on his shoulders, holding it as if I was gonna fall. He was kissing me so rough that I know, when we stopped, my lips would be sore. He moved to my neck, pushing my head up, and started sucking.

Until we forgot that we were in the middle of the tub and he pushed me, making us fall on the water. He pulled away, breathlessly, and looked at me. He started laughing and I did too, as the moments from earlier turned from hot, to not.

"Gosh, I love you so much Mickie." I smiled at him before giving him one last peck. "I love you too, Ryan."