Zach Dempsey for Dawn

The light from the window shone in my eyes and soon, it was too bright to take so I opened my eyes with a groan and shifted on my side. I blinked a couple times before focusing at Zach, who was sleeping next to me with an arm wrapped around me.

I stared at him, memorizing his features as a smile crept on my face as I remembered what happened last night. My hands involuntarily moved to his hair and I started running my hand through it. One of his eye opened and a smile appeared on his lips. I giggled at him and wrapped my arm around his neck and he sighed.

"Goodmorning, beautiful." I blushed at the compliment and he chuckled when he saw the redness of my face. "Baby Dawn still getting flustered when I compliment her?" I laughed at him and he smiled more and I looked at his eyes. It was dilated and when he looked away from me, his pupil's became smaller.

"Zach." I called out and he snapped his head over to me and his pupils dilated again. "Your pupils dilate when you look at me." I whispered and he smirked. He wrapped both his arms on my waist then he raised me up, in which I let out a screech, and placed me on top of him.

"Do you know why?" He asked and I smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I shook my head and he smiled widely, which showed his pearly whites. "Because when you look at someone you love," He started and he tapped his finger on my nose. "It becomes larger." He continued and I grinned.

"So you love me?" I asked him and he beamed at me. "More than you can imagine, Dawn." He said that made my heart flutter. "Well then, I love you too, Zach." I spoke and he chuckled, turning us over.

He sat up on top of me as I laughed at him. "What are you doing?" I asked him and he shrugged. His hands attached on the side of my waist and started tickling it that made me burst with laughter. "Zach! Stop!" I yelled in between laughs and he smiled as he continued to tickle me to death.

"Zach! Stoooooooop! God help me!" My voice was so loud and our laughs filled the entire room before Zach stopped, which left me breathless. "Are you trying to kill me?" I joked and Zach smiled. "Never, baby."