His Valentine message for you

Clay- To the one I love, Each time I look at your face it feels like you have grown prettier with time. Your hair is so soft I could play with it all day long. Your skin is so smooth I could never get tired of touching you. Your eyes are so mesmerizing, I could look and get lost in them for hours. Your lips taste so sweet, they are like a good luck charm. Your body is so beautiful, I could hold you in my arms forever and ever. Hey girl, when God made you it feels like he wasn't just making you, he was creating my dream girl. You are the girl right out of my dreams. You are the one who has just gotten out out of my dreams and walked straight into my heart. With you in it, my life doesn't feel real anymore. It feels like a dream by itself. You give life to my existance. You give meaning to my life. You give love an all new meaning. You are the reason I wake up every morning. You are not just my dream girl, you are my life. I am in love with you. Yours always, Clay Jensen.

Jeff- My dear sweetheart, I wanna make a confession today. You know before I met you, I used to laugh at people who fell in love. I used to make fun of them. I did not believe in the concept of love. But, today, I have the chance to tell you that you have completely changed my notion in life.
Since the time you entered my life, I started loving you more. I love myself for falling in love with you. What is this and how has this happened I don't know. But, I have found my true soul mate in you. Today, I believe that if love exists it's only because of you. Happy Valentine's Day, my love.

Tony- Your eyes attract me the most. No, it's your charming smile which attracts me the most. The sweet whisper in my ear is what I love about you. When you cringe on small things, I love to see your face. When you get angry, I love to see your face. Your blushing face attracts me the most.
It's your pretty face which makes me go nuts over you. The way you speak to me makes me go crazy for you. I really can't decide what attracts me the most. But, let me tell you that I love everything about you. Coz it's true that I simply love you.

Alex- Its really strange how day by day I get attracted to you. The time just runs so fast. It's just yesterday when I had seen you. I met you and fell in love with you. Isn't it strange that I get attracted to you? I think when you love someone from the heart; you can't stay without that person.
Baby, I think you are the one for me, coz I really can't stay without you now. I love you so much is all I wanna say from my heart. I know this is only the start, but trust me I will love you till the end of time.

Justin- I still remember the day when I first saw you. That first glance and I was out. You had an amazing effect me. It was like love at first sight for me, which came true with time. I am so glad today that I can call you mine. Baby! Truly feel blessed to have you in my life. I love you a lot girl! Happy Valentine's Day, Gorgeous.

Zach- To the robber of heart, You are everything that I think about of late. Suddenly I feel so fragile in front of you. It feels like you have all the power over me. I need you so bad. Baby, this has never happened before to me. I am usually so strong. But right after you walked into my life, things started taking a reverse turn. But to my wonder, I am liking the way I am feeling. I find myself smiling more than usual. I am always in a happy mood. Everyone around me as well can see the change in me and are asking me what the reason is. The reason is you, my darling! You are that sweet reason that has brought meaning to my existence and happiness in my life. You are that reason I was waiting for the rest of my life. After meeting you there is just one more thing I need. I need you. With you by my side, I know I can conquer anything that comes my way. So be my strength my love. Be mine! Love you forever, Princess