Clay Jensen (2)

Just a short one though... 😄

Clay's POV

I looked at her and saw her eyes shining because of the stars. I looked at our entwined hands that can't be broke because of how tight it is.

I smiled.

She looked at me and shot me a grin before pulling me in for a short kiss.

A kiss that can make me feel loved. A kiss that heats up my whole body. A kiss that makes me feel alive. A kiss that no one else can give. Only her. Only Y/N.

"I love you so damn much, Clay Jensen." She whispered as we pulled away.

"I love you more, Y/N Y/L/N." I whispered. She smiled at me right before she let go of my hand.

Y/N looked down, looking at our feet. I raised her chin up with my index finger before attaching my lips to hers again. One last time.

I opened my eyes.

I didn't see her. I didn't see Y/N.

I looked up at the stars and smiled, as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Fuck, I miss you so much." I whispered and I clutched the wall on my hands.

She pulled away again, "Bye, Clay.".

I shot her a questioning look but I quickly regret not holding her.

"Y/N!" I yelled out loud as she fell down the 13 floor building.

I sighed before looking off the distance one last time.

I let myself go over the edge and smile as I feel the air smack me as I fall down the building.

I'm gonna see her.