Jeff Atkins

Your POV

I groaned in pain before standing up, clutching my stomach. As I reached my destination, a knock came crashing on my door. "Y/N?" Jeff.

"Bathroom." I hoarsely let out before letting my stomach push the soup I ate out. "Are you okay?" Jeff asked as I puked the shitty soup I ate. He just rubbed my back and took my hair and put it in a bun. "I feel so sick." I let out and continued to puke. "You're gonna be okay baby..." Jeff sighed and carried me to the bed as I finished puking the remaining.

He came back to the bathroom and went out with a wet cloth. He started wiping my lips and he kissed my forehead when he stopped. "You drank your medicine yet?" He asked and I shook my head. "Babe, if you want to get better, you should." He lectured as he grabbed the medicine from the nightstand. "Open your mouth." He said before putting the medicine carefully in my mouth and helping me drink water.

I watched him as he took the remote and played up a movie which is, Zootopia. I smiled at him and he laid down on the bed next to me, with his one muscular arm under my head.

I stared at his face and memorized all the features. 'He looks so damn perfect,'. He looked at me and I felt heat rush up my cheeks as he smiled. That smile that melts me on the inside.

"I love you." My mouth suddenly opened. He looked shocked because it was the first time I said those three words. My heart started beating fast at the thought of him not saying those three words back to me as I got swallowed by my bed on my head.

"I love you too." All the feelings washed away and I smiled before cuddling on his chest and he smiled.

What I didn't know was that was the first and the last 'I love you' that I can hear from him because he died later on.

Joke. I won't kill Jeff I love him too much. Of course he's alive.

He kissed my forehead and we continued to watch the movie, happy to know that we feel the same way.

-~~~~~~~~:•]~~~~~~~~-

NO SAD ENDINGS ON JEFF HERE. NONINONONONO. JUST NO. I LOVE HIM. HE FUCKIN DESERVED BETTER #JeffAtkinsDeservedBetter