Jeff Atkins (2)

"Now, to do your hair and make up." Hannah said. She dried my hair and brushed it. She did my make up too. Now, for the final touch, my purse! I grabbed my blue purse and looked at the clock. 7:45. 15 minutes to go. I faced at the two and glared at them both.

"Promise you'll behave?" Her and Clay nodded. (She's alive here, okay guys?) I smiled and looked away. "Oh yeah... Don't do it in my bed. There's the couch." I smirked. They both blushed and rolled their eyes. "We're not like that to do that." Clay said.

I heard a car honk and Hannah grinned. "Whatever. Just not in my bed, okay?" They just nodded and pushed me outside. "GOODLUCK! AND HEY THERE Jeff!" Hannah yelled. "Have fun!" Clay added. I just shook my head and walked towards Jeff. He eyed me up and down and smiled.

"You look beautiful, love." He complimented. I felt my heart flutter and heat rise up to my cheeks. I looked at him. He's wearing a nice tuxedo and white bow tie and nice black shoes. "You don't look bad yourself." He smiled and took my hand.
He opened the door for the passenger's seat and I went in. He sat down on the driver's seat and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "Somewhere new." He placed his other hand in my lap and he blushed.
I smiled and looked down and grabbed my phone in my purse. I dialed Hannah's number but she didn't answer. I dialed it again and after 6 rings, she finally answered.

"Yes Y/N?" She asked, catching her breath. "What are you two doing?" I asked her. Jeff looked at me with a questioning look. "Errr...Nothing. Clay just ran away with my pizza and I ran after him but ended up because he ate my pizza." She said. I thought it was something.

"Princess, we're here." Jeff said. "Okay... I'll hang up, goodbye." I said and I hanged up. We went out of the car. We're at 'Italiano de Restaurant'. "Good Evening Sir, Madame. Table for two?" A man asked. Jeff nodded then the man showed us to our table.

"Would you like to see the Menu, Madame?" "Yes please." I said. He gave us the Menu and I looked at it. It looks like the Spaghetti looks yummy. "I'll have this please?" I pointed at the spaghetti then he nodded. "The same as her." Jeff simply said and the man went away.

"So... What are we gonna talk about?" He asked me. "You think." I said. His face glowed and he stared at me. "So... Do you still like your ex?" He asked me. I need to ask myself that. Do I still? "I really don't know about that. You? You still in love with your ex?" I asked him. His eyes turned dark and angry.

"Of course not!" He exclaimed. "Okay..." I awkwardly said. "Ma'am, Sir, here's your order." The man placed the plates in front of us then gave us a glass of wine. "Thank you." I said. The man nodded and walked away. I twirled the spaghetti in the fork then I ate it. "Sorry about my little out burst." Jeff mumbled. "Nah! It's alright." I said.

He smiled at me and placed his thumb near my lips. He cleaned it and chuckled. "You have sauce." He said. "You know? I've liked you since the first day we met." He said. "Really?" I asked while heat rise up to mu cheeks. "Yup." He said.
We finished our food and paid for it.

Now, it's raining and he parked his car in the farthest part of the parking lot.
"Wanna run in the rain?" He asked while handing his hand out. "Of course!" I squealed. I took my heels off and ran away with him. It's like the old movies. Running while in the rain.

He stopped running when we reached the middle part of the parking lot. Jeff pulled me closer and kissed me. Butterflies started to fly in my stomach and that same old sparks. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled me closer, if it was possible, and held onto my hair and waist. It felt like as if it was just the two of us in the world and I felt at peace.

As much as I hate to do it, I pulled away and he kissed my nose.

"Let's go?"