Jeff Atkins (3)

Jeff's POV

I looked around, and noticed everybody giving me dirty looks. Giving Y/N dirty looks. I just shrugged them off and reached for her hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Jeff?" I heard her angelic voice ring through my head. "Yes, Princess?" I asked her, kissing her hand and she sighed. "I think everyone would like it much more if you were with a good girl.... Not a girl with a Bad Reputation like me." She whispered then I sighed.

"Babygirl, I don't care what they say about you. I love you so much. They don't know who you really are and what you really do. Don't ever think that I would want another girl because you're the one I only want." I told her, looking at her eyes and speaking of the truth.

"I'm so lucky to have you Jeff." She said and a smile crept on my face. "I love you, Y/N." I mumbled before attaching my lips on her and she smiled. "I love you too, Jeff." She whispered before going inside the classroom.

I smiled to myself before running to the classroom I'm supposed to go. "Hey man." I sat down on the chair and I took my notebook out with Y/N's name doodled on the back.

"Dude, I though we told you to break up with that girl? I've seen her naked before. In my room, in my bed. Doing the naughty." I rolled my eyes at him and they laughed.

"Frankly, I don't give a fuck. She changed." I snickered and they laughed even more. "Dude, she had sex with all of us. You don't feel disgusted whenever you do her?" I clenched my jaw as I feel pressured at them.

"Look man, I'm not with her to hook up. I'm with her because I love her. And, I respect women. I don't call girls to hookup with them because I feel horny. Fuck off before I punch your teeth in, dude." I roared at them that caught the attention of others before I stormed out.

I took my phone out and called Y/N. She didn't answer so I just left her a voicemail. This was the last class anyway. I ran out the school and onto my car and waited until everyone went out.

She got in the car but she looked away and never looked in my direction. "Babygirl? What's wrong?" I asked her, trying to get her to look at me. I heard her sniffle so I forcely pulled her face to look at me. I saw her mascara running down her face with her nose being red, a sign that she cried.

I pulled her to a hug and she gave in and cried on my shoulder. "Baby, baby what's wrong?" I asked her and she shakily sighed. "Bryce... He... He kissed me... Told me to have sex with him... Jeff.. i can't take this anymore." I felt my heart break because of her and I kissed her forehead before I went out of the car, with her screaming my name.

I looked for Bryce and I saw him with his friends. "Jeff! Hey!" He greeted but I greeted him with a punch. He tried to throw a punch back at me but his minions stopped him. "What the fuck man?!" He yelled at me while pushing me but I stood my ground.

"Do you think you have the rights to molest my girl just because she was a whore before? Man! You don't even know what she is going through and you ask her to have sex with you?! Do you know how much pain she is when she was doing that?! She was doing that for money just to feed her family and you insult her like she's trash?! You don't know what's happening to her, you don't know the weight that's on her shoulder!" I let out as everybody stared at me. I let out a huff before going out and back to my car where I saw her.

"Babygirl?" I whispered and she hugged me. "I love you." She mumbled and I kissed her forehead. "I love you more."