Alex Standall (3)

Alex's POV

I looked at her from the window in my room. I wanted to call out her name and tell her how beautiful she is. But I know, she won't even bother talking to me. She's got it all. Popular, perfect grades, perfect parents, everything.

While I'm just being me. A loser me.

The thought of her got me thinking what we could be. I always wanted her. Not in a perverted way. Just, the in love way. She doesn't know it, heck i won't even tell her. That will make it more complicated and make her go away, so I'll just keep it to myself.

I can't even speak to her. My mouth​ just shuts and she gets weirded out even if I wanted to tell her how I feel. Like, my tongue gets tied and it's just annoying.

But today, I'm going to change that somehow.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I actually looked nicer. So far so good. I went down and hurried out.

I walked along our porch and saw her sitting at a bench. I smiled right before I sat down next to her. "Hi Y/N." I greeted her and she shoot me a smile. "Hey Alex." I got happy that she remembers my name and I bit my lip.

"How are you?" I asked her. "I'm good. How about you?" She spoke and I shrugged. "Fine, I guess." I trailed off and she giggled. "You actually talked to me. You didn't get tongue tied?" Y/N teased and I smiled. I felt heat rush up my cheeks and I nodded. "I don't actually know why I do that." I know. I just don't want to tell you.

"You're funny. Wanna go to the beach? I was planning to go there by myself but you're keeping me good company." She invited and I felt my heart race. "Yeah. I'd love to." I told her and she grinned. "Let's go." She took my hand in hers and I swear, I'm melting by her touch that felt like heaven.

Once we got to the beach, which was kind of empty, she hurriedly ran to the beach side. Since she was holding my hand, I was dragged along but I loved every​ millisecond of it.

"So, one time, I was going out and my parents were out of town for a few days but they're coming home the next day. I was told to always lock the door, so I did. But I forgot to bring the keys with me so I was stuck outside, waiting for my parents to go home." She said and I let out a laugh.

I took a look at our hands, which were still intertwined, and felt happy. It felt something beautiful. Something that I just can't describe. Now I just start to think why I haven't done this before.

I smiled, before looking up at her to see her staring. I felt my heart skip a beat when she started leaning in. A dream that I always wanted to happen. Her soft lips press against mine and my stomach seriously exploded at the feeling. It felt nice. So nice. I actually never wanted this to end.

I opened my eyes, seeing that I was back in my room. I looked out the window and saw her on that bench.

So everything wasn't real? It was just my imagination?

I sighed, looking at her from my window again. What if I really talk to her? Would that happen?

I hope it would.

I stood up and went out the house, walking towards her. I sat down next to her and she smiled.

"Hey Alex."