Chapter 34

So guys this is the girl I have playing as Dee!!! 😍 she's so fucking beautiful I can't life!!! 🖤 ~Riley

"Babe, hurry up! We have to get going!" I sighed as I finished up my makeup in the bathroom, making sure my hair was perfect before I went into our room, picking up my dress off of the bed. Chris knocked on the bedroom door for the millionth time and I rolled my eyes. He jiggled the handle, letting out a loud huff. "Hayden I'm serious, we have to go or we will be late!" He said as I slipped my dress on, zipping it up in the back before slipping on my platform stiletto heels. I looked in the full body mirror door of the closet and smiled at my reflection. I looked down right hot if I could say so myself. I grabbed my wallet purse and made sure I had everything I needed before I put on my jewelry and unlocked the door, opening it to a pissed off Chris. His face immediately changed from anger to shock as he nodded, looking me up and down. "Thought we were running late?" I commented, making him go back to angry Chris. I don't know why but I always found it fun making him angry. He gets so hot when he's angry. I smiled innocently as I brushed past him, and went down stairs, hearing him growl under his breath. I wonder when he will realize I piss him off on purpose? "Leda, you good for the night? We won't be back until early morning." I remind the babysitter. She nodded with a smile as she played with Riley on the couch. "Have a good time Mr. And Mrs. Cerulli!" She called and I giggled. She knew Chris and I weren't married but she still acted like we were. "See you tomorrow, love!" I called before Chris reached me and directed me to the door, tightening his grip on the back of my neck as we got outside. I stopped walking, making him glare at me. "Hayden I swear to god." He warned and I looked in my purse before giving him a face sad look. "I forgot my phone!" I whined and pouted, handing him my wallet purse. "Just go to the car I'll be there in a sec!" I said quickly before I ran back into the house. I heard him mutter something under his breath before he stomped off the porch and went to the limo waiting on the curb, everyone else already inside.

*Chris' POV*
I decided to switch it up a bit!

I slammed the door behind me as I got in the limo, my annoyance level at an all time high. She knows we're late but she has to take her precious time. I looked down at her small purse as it vibrated, my eyebrows knitting together. I snapped it open to find her phone sitting right in the middle of her stuff. I clenched my jaw, my blood boiling. "Dude, you ok?" Bunny asked and I nodded stiffly, not trusting my own words right now. I stared out the window as Hayden shut the door to the house, waving what looked like her phone in her hand. I closed her purse and sat it in the seat before I got out, letting her slip in. I followed her silently, ignoring everyone's questioning looks.

We pulled up to the red carpet of the APMA's and I stayed put as everyone else got out, holding Hayden back with me. Dee peeked in the car after Hayden and I didn't get out and they shared a questioning look before Dee shrugged and closed the door, taking her spot by Ryan's side. Once they were far enough away from the car, I pulled her into me, moving my lips to her ear. I chuckled as I felt her shiver against me. "You're in so much trouble for that little stunt you pulled." I pulled away from her and put on a smile as I got out the car, helping her out. She looked up at me as she bit her lip, smiling slightly. I knew that look on her face. She knew what she did and she did it on purpose. I walked her down the carpet and to the photo area, posing with her for pictures. Devin and Ricky waved me over to where the rest of the band was standing with an interviewer. I nodded at them before I leant down to Hayden. "Go and stand at the door. If you move, you're just going to be in even more trouble. Understood?" She nodded before I pulled away, pointing her to the entrance of the building and watching her go before I walked over to the guys. "Chris! How're you doing these days?" The interviewer smiled as I nodded. "Pretty good." He nodded. "Rumor is you've become a family man since being released. Is it true?" He asked, of corse he would bring up my going to jail. I saw Devin look down as he caught it as well. "Uh, yea actually. I have a beautiful girlfriend and a handsome mini me." I said with a smile. "What's his name?" He asked and I chuckled. Interviewers are always so nosey. "We went with Riley Stone Cerulli. His mom is actually Devin's daughter, Hayden." I said and his eyes went wide. "Woah, your dating your bandmate's daughter? Isn't she like way younger than you?" He asked and I glared at him. "Yea what's it matter? I love her, she loves me, we have a son, everyone's cool with it." I said defensively as he gave me a weird look. "So you have a thing for younger women." He said and I rolled my eyes. "No. I have a thing for the mother of my child. Not women. Just her." I said and he opened his mouth to speak but I shut him down. "Don't fucking put words into my mouth. This interview is over, let's go." I said before I stormed off, the guys following quickly behind me. Of corse me being with Hayden has to start shit. All that surrounds her is drama. Now I'm the source for loving her. I'm a fucking idiot.

Uh oh.... DRAMAAAAAA!!!!! Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?!?! 😱👀 ~Riley

FatalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara