Chapter 40

I watched from my unicorn float as Chris and Riley played in the water around me and laughing. I flinched away as Chris threw Riley across the pool, making water splash at me. I giggled as he looked over at me and smiled cutely at my reaction before swimming over to me. I watched him as he crossed his arms on my float, resting his chin on them. I leant over, careful not to tip over, and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Chris." I said softly as I ran one of my hands through his wet hair. "For what?" He asked and I sighed softly. "For saving me and Riley and teaching me how to love again." I told him and it was the truth. I truly was thankful for him coming into my life. He is an amazing man and I couldn't ask for better. "Baby, you don't have to thank me. You were in a tough spot when we met. I could tell before I even got involved. I was never looking to be a savior but then I saw you're gorgeous brown eyes and I could see the pain and fear behind them." He said as he reached out and held my other hand, lacing our fingers together. "I remember thinking, 'How can such a beautiful woman be so sad?'. I didn't understand it but I knew I wanted to help you. Then I met Riley and I couldn't stay away. There was a larger power pulling me to you. I couldn't stop thinking of you and Riley and I knew I was going to do whatever it took to make you happy and feel safe. I know Cerulli fucked your mind up. I know you still aren't 100% ok and maybe you never will be but I do love you and I would never do anything to hurt you, Tori. You're the first person to ever catch both my heart and soul's full attention. You're the woman for me, babygirl." He said before he kissed the back of my hang and stood up fully in the water, connecting his lips to mine gently. I kissed him back, the kiss filled with more love than I had felt in years. I never knew why I did to deserve Chris Cerulli and the way he ended up treating me horribly but now I don't know what I did to deserve Chris Fronzak and how amazing he treats me.

FILLER WOOOOOO!!!! 👀 I really am sorry I've been away you guys but there has been a lot of shit happening both good and bad and I just haven't had the time nor mindset to write :/ I apologize for going MIA for a bit but hey they don't call me Ghost for nothin'.. heh.. I love you guys and thank you so much for your support. Also, if you have any ideas or whatever on what you would like to see in this story, let me know!!! Also, please remember to comment, vote, and share!!!