Chapter 30

"Hi, welcome to Fairy's Salon how can I help you?" We were greeted with a beautiful girl around my age, smiling wide as she spoke. "Hi, I was wondering if you take walk ins?" I asked and the girl nodded. "We sure do. I can actually take you right now." She said and I smiled. "Thank you so much." I said and she nodded as she lead me to a chair, the mirror at the station had a name that I was guessing was hers, written on the top of it in purple and black, 'Dee'. "What would you like done today?" She asked as I bit my lip. " can I get my hair bleached out to platinum blonde?" I asked and she nodded before she brushed my hair out and went to the back to get what she needed to do my hair. Kylie came over and sat in the chair beside me, holding Riley as he slept soundly. "So, why blonde?" She asked and I shrugged. "I want a change." I said, looking at my black hair. I knew it would take a couple times bleaching it for the color to life but I was fine with that. No matter how many times I bleach my hair, it never fries it because I've always taken such good care of it. If there was anything about myself I was the most proud of, it was definitely my hair.

"There we go!" Dee said as she turned off the blow dryer and ran her fingers through my hair, letting it lay over my shoulders naturally. "Thank you so much! I love it!" I said as I looked myself over in the mirror. She had used color lifter then bleached my hair twice to get the red and black out completely, leaving it a beautiful whitish blonde before she cut it, giving me choppy razored bangs across my forehead and choppy layers all through my hair. I looked over at Kylie where she sat playing with Riley and she smirked at me. "Your dad is going to shit himself." She said, causing Dee and I to laugh. While she had been doing my hair, I got to know a bit about her. She was actually really cool. "Do you think chris will like it?" I asked and she nodded as Dee shrugged. "From what you said about him, I think he will. Who knows though." She said and I nodded, biting my lip nervously. "Well, if you're done, would you like to do what we came for now?" Kylie asked impatiently and I giggled, nodding as I stood up and went to the counter, Dee following. I paid her for my hair and gave her my number so we could talk later before Kylie and I left, me taking Riley from her. "So, where do you want to go first?" She asked and I shrugged as we walked. "Wherever is fine. You know I usually get my stuff from shops online." I said and she nodded. "Well why not Spencer's? They do have some baby stuff we could look at for Riley." She suggested and I nodded, letting her lead the way.

Ok guys this is just a small filler cuz my brain is shot right now cuz he been working a lot lately and yeaaa :/ Anywhore, Dee will be a big character in this story, just sayingg! If you've read my other story, 'I Never Knew', the girl I'm using as Dee in this is the girl I used as Slayer aka Slay in that one! She's my best friend and the love of my life /,\ She has been in my life for 6 years now and they have been amazing. 🖤✨👩‍❤️‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩