Chapter 6

4 Updates in 1 day? You know it, boo! I'm getting it done while I'm out of writers block!

I woke up at 2:47pm and checked my phone. I yawned as I stretched in my bunk and unplugged my phone. I set it and my wallet on my pillow before I slipped out of my bunk and stretched more. I went into the back lounge and went through my stuff, trying to find something to wear. I decided on a Motionless In White tee shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, a spiked choker, and a couple of bracelets. I went to the bathroom and set my clothes on the sink before I took a shower. When I got out, I blow dried and straightened my hair. After that, I did my makeup with my dad's makeup since it was already in the bathroom, and got dressed. I then brushed my hair out and took a comb, teasing it a little. Once I was ready, I left the bathroom with my dirty clothes and put them in the basket in the back lounge they had for laundry. I grabbed a pair of Slipknot socks and pulled them on before I pulled on my my black converse. I walked past my bunk and grabbed my trash from last night into the front lounge. I threw it all away and grabbed a Monster from the fridge and plopped down next to Chris on the couch. He glanced over at me and smiled before he went back to playing the game he had been playing. "You ready to go?" Devin asked as he came from the bunks, pulling on a beanie and a light jacket. I nodded as I stood up and ran to the back lounge and found one of Chris' thin jackets. I pulled it on and ran back to the front, grabbing my wallet and phone on the way. I stuffed them into my back pockets as I ran to my dad and he chuckled. "After you." He said as he stepped to the side and I skipped past him and off the bus. We walked a couple of blocks to the shop I was getting my piercings at and went in. A woman stood behind the counter and saw me and my dad. "Greg, Devin's here!" She called to the back with a huge smile. A fairly tall and buff guy came from the hall and grinned when he saw us. "Dev, how've you been?" He asked as he walked over and they did a 'bro hug' thing. "I've been good." He said and the man smiled at me. "You must be Hayden." He said and I nodded. "Well, I'm Greg. I own this shop here and I'll be doing your piercings today." He said and I nodded. "Do you know what piercings you want?" He asked and I giggled and nodded before pointing at 3 places on each ear, where an industrial bar goes, a cartilage on my other ear, the side of my lip, where a smiley goes, the side of my nose, my collar bones, and my stomach where my belly button is. He looked over at my dad who just shrugged and smiled. "Whatever the girl wants." He said as I looked at him and he grinned at me. I giggled from my nervousness and excitement as Greg took me down the hall and to a room, my dad following quickly behind us. I got all of my ear piercings done first, then my lip and nose. After that, I got my smiley then my collar bones done. Lastly, I got my belly button, then hips. Once all of my piercings were finished, Greg handed me papers on how to clean each of them, how many times a day to clean them, and how to keep them from getting infected. He gave me a bottle of cleaner for my ear piercings, collar bone piercings, belly button piercing, and hip piercings before we went back to the front. My dad signed the papers and paid before we left. We made a stop by the bus so I could put the cleaner and papers in my bunk and reapply my foundation by my mouth and on my nose. When I finished, my dad and I went into the venue so he guys could do sound check. When we walked in the door, the guys all looked at me and grinned. "Damn." Chris said as he jumped off the 4 foot tall stage. He strode over to us and took my chin in his fingers, making me look up at him. He turned my face left to right a couple of times and smirked. "Nice." He complimented and I blushed and giggled. "I got my nose, lip, smiley, collar bones, belly button, ears all over, and my hips." I said and he raised his drawn on eyebrows. "Can I see?" He asked and I shrugged. I'll wear a tank top later. I'm not pulling my shirt off in here." I said and he pouted. Devin punched him in the arm and glared up at him. "Chill, Ghost. I was joking." He mumbled. Devin kept shooting him daggers before he walked off to set up his bass. "Are you coming to watch us tonight?" Chris asked after Devin was a bit away. I shrugged again. "I dunno. I'm still jet lagged from flying all the way here." I said and he nodded. "I understand. Hey, we still have a week left of tour. Maybe you'll come to some of our shows." He said with a hopeful smile and I nodded. "Of corse I will." I said with a grin and he grinned back. "Yay!" He said happily and I laughed at him. "Well, I'll let you guys do your sound check. I'm going to walk around a bit." I said and he nodded. "Oh yea, there is a pass on the bus for you. You're going to need it to get back to the bus later." He said and I nodded before leaving. I went out to the bus and looked around, spotting a VIP All Access Pass on the table. I slipped it on and tucked it into my shirt before I left off the bus. I walked around the building to see people already lined up for the show. I blinked in shock since the concert wasn't for another 3 hours. A few people gave me dirty looks and a few guys smiled at me. I gave a soft smile and a wave before I pulled the hood of my jacket up and walked away.