Getting new things

Walmart didn't have any pink changing tables so we got to of the same, Blue.

So we went to the spray paint isle and got hot pink spray paint, also black to paint the white.

Justin and I got diffrent colored towel for our bathroom, and got kid towels for the babies.

We got new everything pratically.

We looked at new tv's for all the rooms. But of course we got the second bjggest. I looked at sayings for the walls and got two for our room. we Also got black wooden letters for Blake, Aria, and Zane's names. Getting a 5 sayings for the babies room.

Goibg to the new house i took the babies saying and hung them up. Walking into Aria's room I was welcomed to a light pink room. The crib sat in front of me in the middle of the room, with two black Mosquito net hanging around it. The rocking chair in the left far hand corner, changing table was on the right side of the room. And lava lamp in the far right hand corner. So on the in front of me i put a saying and the second one above the changing table.  Aria's room two sayings, say this:

1st- (which is located above the changing table)

No joys on earth

Bring greater pleasure, than a

little girl, to love, and treasure.

2nd - (located on the wall infront of me, behind the crib)

With a butterfly kiss

And a ladybug hug,

Sleep tight little

PRINCESS

like a bug in a rug.

Walking out I shut the door behind me. I was welcomed again by a light blue room with two cribs on each side of the room. the window was on the left side where Blake would sleep. There were two rocking chairs both of them on the right side one in the corner next to me, the other one in the far right corner. Putting one saying above Blakes crib, then the other saying above Zane's crib.

1st - (blakes)

To love, cherish and

adore... That's what little boys

are for

2nd - (zanes)

Snips & Snails

and puppy tails

thats what little boys are made of

smiling  at the room I walk out shutting the door, I put up the last saying on the door.

Saying...

All because two

people fell in love

...

I felt arms go around me, and a head lay on my shoulder.

" I'm really sorry Ashley for what I did. and I do love you, I was just stupid." Justin wispered in my ear.

" Its ok, just please dont do it again." I wispered back, turning around wrapping my arms around his waist.

"  Let's put the babies in there new room shall we?" Not waiting for my reply Justin pulled me down stairs to the babies.

When we got down there the babies were awake, and cooing. I smiled and looked up at Justin, he had the same huge smile as me.

" We made the cutest babies in the history of babies." I said smiling at Justin.

He nodded bring me close to him, kissing my forehead. He tried kissing my lips but I moved.

he had a frown on his lips.

" Your going to brush your mouth for 2 days before I kiss you again, I don't need that sluts funges in my mouth." I bent down and grabbed Aria and Blake.

Walking up stairs to their room. Feeding them, burping, and changing diapers I put them to bed.   Looking at the clock it said 6:30pm.  Dang working for 6 hours straight.

Kissing their foreheads, and turning on the walkie talkie I walk out.  I grab the other sayings for our room.  Putting them up where I wanted them. Our couch was delivered at 4 as while as our tv and bed frame.

We had an L shaped couch. When I entered our room I welcomed by a bed frame. Going into the room I was pretty much walking into a living room, a huge living room.  Our couch was all the way on the other side of the room.  halfway in our room we had 3 bassinets when we have the babies in here.

Infront of the couch was our tv. It was mounted to the wall, with a white cabnet underneath it. So walking to the couch I put the first saying there.

the three saying I put was...

1st - (the long part of the couch)

Follow your dream and

Never say Never

2nd - (above the bassinets)

Everything

is going to be alright

both of those saying were from Justin Bieber. They both had designs I love.

The third say was above our bed

TODAY I don't fell like doing

            anything

I just want to lay in my BED

I went to our living room, I walked in and was greeted with a warm peach color. There was an L shaped couch on the left wall next to me, and a recliner a little ways up on the right wall.  And of course a huge tv on the wall in front of me, also mounted on the wall. So walking to the recliner, I put the last saying for now up.

saying -

Here's to the...

Guys that Love me

The losers that LOST me

&& the lucky bastards

who gets to MEET me

oh geez how I love that saying!!

Going back to our room I sat down by Justin on the couch. Laying my head on his lap I closed my eyes and dreamland captured my thoughts.