the Doctor

(Dans on the side)

I opened my eyes but closed them right away. The blazing sun came shooting through the opened window. I tried again and did it. I look around I've been in this room more then once. I looked at left arm and saw it was bandaged. My thoughts went wilded. But shortly interupted by the door opening.

In came the fine looking doctor. Dr. Micheals he had short meduim brown hair with bright green eyes. I know all the doctors here. My best guy friend works here. And if you haven't figured it out he's Dr. Micheals. He turned 23 last month.

" Well well well look who we have here. Ms. Ashley Wilde." He said with that smile that gets me wild. (Hey look I rhymed and didn't even mean to lol)

" Well well well looky who we have here Mr. Dan Micheals." I said with a half smile.

" Hahaha very funny. Well looks like you have 19 staples inside and 16 outside.other then that your fine. You can leave whenever." He said looking at the clipboard in his hands.

" I know you when can I really leave? And don't be playing jokes with me... I'm not in the mood today." I said rolling my eyes.

"ok ok, don't give me that attitude... We have to make sure your stable before you go. You know that this has been your 5th time here in the last what 2 months. I'm worried about you Ash." Mr. Micheals said looking at me with sad eyes.

" I know your worried about me, but you don't have to I'm a big girl I can take care of myself." I spoke in a low voice. I looked down at me hands my left hand ALOT more paler than my right.

Without knowing I felt something wet go down my cheek. I heard a deep sigh thinking it was Dan so I didn't bother looking up.

" Ash, I'm sorry for what I did." Knowing that voice I looked on the side table and found my phone with my headphones. I took the headphones in my ear and turned on my music.

I heard the door slam shut. I looked up finally and sighed.