magic mike!!!!

When we woke up it was Saturday June 12th, I woke up first so I made breakfast for us. Pancakes, Bacon, eggs, with a glass of orange juice.

today went by fast, Justin and I took the kids out for a walk. We ate lunch at 1 at this family restaurant called Betty's Caffè.

So when we came home it was 6pm, we took showers. Laying the kids in their play pins. I was looked down at my beautiful baby girl Aria, studying her dark brown hair that was lighting up to her fathers hair color. Her still blue eyes that was shining back up at me, and her 9 month old baby body, I felt arms go around me pulling me back into their chest.

" What are you looking at my love?" Justin asked kissing my neck softly.

"I'm looking at our beautiful Aria, her hair lighting down to your light brown." I said leaning back on him.

" She might be but she is going to stay as beautiful and perfect as her mom. And my beautiful, perfect, most fucking wonderful fiance, soon to be wife." I looked up at him kissing his jaw lightly.

I looked back down at Aria to see her sleeping, I kissed her forehead leading Justin to the boys room. I kissed Blake, and Zane's foreheads.

When we got to our room Justin went to go lay down on the couch, while I put on a movie.

I went to sit by Justin to be wrapped into his arms and into his chest. I pushed play while he was kissing my neck.

it came on... saying

' This is the "what can you touch and not touch" rules.'

" oh my god, why did you put on Magic Mike? My body is as good. why do I let you pick the movies?"

"shhhhhh"

he was quite for the movie, now was the ' It's Raining Men' dance. and Justin huffed out boredom.

The next time he huffed out was when the '4th July' dance came on.

Damn how I love Mike and all the other guys!!!! Just don't tell Justin that ;)!

After the movie it was 7:30, so I let him pick out a movie.

" To bad there's no girl striper movies! I would so put it on make you watch it!!" Justin said pretty much complained sitting back down next to me.

" There are girl striper movies called PORN.... And hell would have to freeze over, before you get one of those movies." I said looking at him.

" I'm jocking babe chill'axes OK. geez." He said while putting his hands in defense.

" Sure you were just joking. Now shut up and the movie dipshit!!" I said smiling at him.

So the movie he put in was Step up Revolution, after that was my turn so I picked out Change-up then I love You Beth Cooper. After those movies we turned off the TV, and got into bed Justin got in behind me wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me back into his chest.

I flipped to my other aide so I could lay my head on his chest.

i fell asleep to music to my ears, also known as Justin's beating heart....