The new house

Once I got outside I put the last of the stuff in the bed of my truck, I opened the back door to check up on the babies. I heard the door to house and shut. I felt a tap on shoulder, I turned to see Pamela and The sister. Pamela pulled me into a tight hug, I asked if I can use the bathroom and pamela said yes.

I went to one of my suitcases pulling out one of my shirt and a pair od yoga pants walking into the house. I saw Justin and that slut sitting down on the couch watching a movie. I think Justin heard because he looked over at me. I rolled my eyes and walked off up the stairs to the bathroom.

I changed out of Justin's sweats and his shirt, pulling on my black yoga pants, and my black shirt I walked out of the bathroom. Going down the stairs Justin looks over at me, I tossed him his stuff I pull on my Nike Revolution 2 running shoes. They are black with neon blue laces, and neon pink insides and on the bottom of the shoes.

Walking out the door I hugged Pamela and Jessica bye, getting into mh truck and leaving. Besides going home I went to walmart put Picking up Blake I put him in the pouch on me. I grabbed Aria and Zane putting then in a cart pushing it.

I went picked out little things for my babies. 30 mintutes later I am in the check out line with more diapers, wipes, bibs, blankets, and a stroller. Its one long ass stroller that's for sure. I'll probably will by a twi. then just carry one.

Going out to the truck I put the babies in, I shut my door after getting in and starting the engine. Going to the house I saw in the newspaper it was 8 bedroom and 8 1/2 bathrooms each room has its own bathroom then the half bathroom has a toilet and sink and this was in the basement.  Driving into the drive way of this house I was star struck.

I was white and tall the front of it had a wrap around porch and a small pond with rose bushes. It also had a big huge black gate, one of the one with the key pad. Push the speaking button a man answered so I told I was here to look at the house.He let me in and let me tell you if I was standing I would have fallen.

The house has 3 garages. Truning the car off I got out, going to the back grabbing the babies I headed to the door. The door opened reveling an middle aged man maybe in his late 30's. He should me around ending with the outside, it had a huge pool and across from it was a hot tub.

I told the guy id call and talk about an agreement on money and all that stuff. Going to the little store, going inside to get lots and lots of chocolate and a ICEE. Yes I'm craving sweets badly!!

Going home I got the babies down, may I add with 2 trips!! I put the babies in there bassinets that's in my room. They were sleeping so I didn't mess with them. Going down stairs I was greeted with my dad, Austin, Lucy, And wait Justin??

" What are you doing here?" I asked MADLY!! Madly not Manly!!

" I came to apolagize, Ashley can I talk to you alone please." he said truning around in his seat to look at me.

" Sure you can talk when were getting stuff out of the truck." I said turning around to go out the door, with him following.

" So hurry up and say what you want to say so you can leave." Putting the door to the bed down.

" Look Ashley I'm falling apart without you, I miss you and the babies, I'm sorry I did this to you."  When he was saying that he turned me around hugged me, I tried to get away but I stopped when I felt a tear hit my sholder. Yeah I changed my shirt again, Zane threw up on me.

" Why in the name whatever do you smell like vomit?" he asked stepping back a half step, wipping the tears away

" Why do you think I smell like it? Let's think shell we, I just had triplets ok?, ok what else oh I just fed them so. I don't know why do I smell like vomit?" I said smartallicly...

" Please Ashley I'm begging you please."

" Fine, fine, fine I was holding Zane and he threw up on me happy?"

" You know I don't mean about that. Please Ashley give me another chance." once again tears coming both of our faces.

" Did you fuck her? Didn't she fullfill your need? I told you once you were finished with her I wasn't going to be here. I don't just want be one of your slut Justin. I don't want to just be you babies mom either,  I loved you with all my heart and you ruined that. I imagined us getting married and having more kids, and you ruined that. Yes I still love you and I still want to be with you but I can't not right now anyways. I have to learn to trust you again and I don't right now."  by the time I was done I had tears coming down.

He was going to say something but my phone rang. My ringtone My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne played though out the yard. Yup I changed my ringtone, I changed it when I was in the hospital.

You were everything, everything that I wanted (that I wanted)

We were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it (we lost it)

And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away

All this time you were pretending

So much for my happy ending

I picked it without look at the ID, When I picked it up the guy on the other side was the guy for the house.

" Are you ready to move in because you can today. When you visit the house this  morning there was a older couple that wanted it but decide not to, so if your up to it you can come fill out the paper work then move in." Tom said through the phone. Yeah, finally found out his name.

" That would be awsome, when can I go by? Because I would love to buy the house." I said smiling a huge smile.

" Well its 12, so whenever you want I'll be here till 7 so if you want now, so you can start the moving. "  I am so happy I finally get my own house!!

" Yeah I'll come right now, Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much I'm so happy right now." I said looking at Justin with a huge smile.

" No thank you I've been meaning to get rid of this house for years." We said good bye and I put the phone away. I still have the smile on my face.

" what's going on?" Justin asked with the same confused face he had on when I was talking on the phone.

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him real quick. What can I say I'm happy.

I jumped down off him and ran to the house , running up to my dad I hugged him tightly around his waist.

" Daddy you'll never guess what happened.... I got the house I got it, I get to go sign the papers." I jumping sightly with a smile on my lips.

" Then go sign after go get some boxs, come on why are you still here get moving, come on, come on, come on, get moving, get moving." My dad said pretty much kicking me out.

" Ok ok ok first let me go change and get the babies my purse, Justin come help me please."  I said heading up the stair, with Justin behind me.

I grabbed my black high low skirt that had a golden belt around it and mu gold crop top. Going to the bathroom changing. I put some black eyeliner on with gold eye shadow, and black mascara.

I sprayed myself with Justin Bueber's Girlfriend profume, then head out into my room. I went to my closet grabbing my black sneacker wedges and a pair of neon yellow ankle socks.

Going grabbing Aria I smiled down at her, she opened her sky blue eyes her lips turned into a smile. She squealed and I laughed. I kissed her forehead, I looked at Justin to see he was already looking at me. He smiled at me all I could do I was smile back at him.

Putting the babies in the truck, then went back inside grabbing my purse and the keys.

" Ok sign here, here, and here." Tom pointed to 3 diffrent spotswhere I had to sign.

once I was done I got the keys, then a manuel how to change the code to the gate. Justin was with me so I showed him around, ending with the outside.