Yay!!

Ok so its been 2 months since the accident. I rejoined high school, Justin is working for a pipe line here.

The babies are now 6 months.

And our wedding is in 2 months!!! I'm soo happy!

Our rehearsal dinner is next month, we have been planning non-stop now. Justin is happy to, we honestly can't wait to be married.

So let's leave off where I am now.

*****

" Omg, Kimi, Ally, Alex, Ryan guess what... Guess what." I ran up jumping in place with a huge smile on my lips.

" What?" they said at the same time.

" Are you ready? We got ACCEPTED! We are going to the dancing tournament" I yelled out happily.

Ok so every year our schools dancing group goes to it. The last 3 times we got 2nd or 3rd place. So we are going to practise 24/7 till then.

Oh, did I forget to tell you I'm the captian of the dancing team?

" Oh my fucking goodness.... Yay!! I'm soo happy now." They all yelled.

" Ok this time rules are diffrent, There is no more Group, Pair, then solo's and all in one day. Now its 3 days first two days are group, then pair then that's all then the last day is your choice group, pair, or solo. So we are starting to train today since it Saturday." I said looking at my phone to see 12:00 flashing on the screen.

" Get home eat do whatever be back at 1 and dressed to start practise. We will be doing the practise here for now on. Well on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Then the rest at school. Get going." I said to the group.

Our school dace group consists of Me, Kimi (KIKI), Ally, Ryan, Alex, Abby, Shelly, Dan, Mike, Ray.

Dan, Ryan, Alex, Mike, Ray are guys and the rest of us are girls. So there is equal girl and boys.

They all left to their houses, I went back into the house and got ready. I saw Justin walking out of the kitchen, walking away with his back towards me. I ran and jumped on his back placing my head in between his jaw line and shoulder.

" Geez my love give me a heart attack why won't you. What are you doing today love?" Justin said after replacing me and holding my thighs.

" Well the dance group is coming.Oh my god guess what." I said picking up my head.

" What love?"

" we got accepted to the dancing Tournament. So we will be going to Nevada for 3 days. " I said kissing his cheek.

" Awesome, Can't wait are we bringing the babies or no?" he asked dropping me on our bed. He climbed on top of me holding his weight with his hands.

" I don't see why not. My dad always goes to my tournaments. Do you want them to come?" I asked bringing my arms up and wrapped them around his neck.

" No I'll just ask my mom to keep them. Your going to be really stressed out and all. " He was leaning down right before he touched my lips I turned my head, making him kissing my cheek.

" No no no we already said we won't kiss each other till we are married." I said getting up from under him. I took off my shirt while walking to our closet, placing it on the chair that was a placed by the door way to the closet. Taking off my pants I put it on my shirt still not going into the closet.

Once all my clothes were off besides my undies and bra, I walked into the closet grabbing my black sport tank top and black running shorts. Putting those on I grabbed my shoes. Walking out of the closet I saw Justin on the bed. I walked to our hanging mirror and pulled my waist long hair into a pony tail. My hair now reached my hips.

I grabbed black ankle socks, bending down I pulled them on. I heard a deep grunt, a huge smile came to my lips. I stood up and put on my shoes, bending once again to tie them.

I felt a hard - on, on my ass he grind his hips into me and I let out a small moan. He pulled me up wrapped an arm around my upper chest ,and one around my waist letting his hand land under the top of my underwear.

I brought my left hand and layed it on his left arm that was around my upper chest, I took my right hand and put it on his right arm that was under my underwear . I pushed his right hand down letting it lay on my wet pussy. He got the hint and started to rub my clit slowly, I moaned loudly.

We haven't done this since the babies were born.

He took his hand out and lefted me, pretty much throwing me on the bed he climbed on top of me. He already knew no kissing so he kissed my neck down.

From there we touched eachother, we didn't have sex.

By the time we were done it was 12:50. We got redressed and went down stairs. The babies were sleeping like always. They usually wake up by 12:30, bu-

I was cut off my a cry, yup they are awake now. They already sit up by themselves. They have already 2 teeth come through, they were there top teeth. Aria has one of each coming through, top and bottom.

It was now 1 and we are training. We were doing a dance to the song TALK DIRTY TO ME by Jason Derulo.

Our Pair dance is between Me and Ryan we are dancing to Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo

the 2nd dances are:

Group- Fine China by Chris Brown

Pair was Me and Ryan again we were the best dancers and plus we voted and they picked us anyway the song we were doing was - Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.

the final last day was

The group Wrecking ball.

Me and Ryan doing No Air by Jordan Sparks.

We practised for 6 hours. Justin was in the gym watching us with the babies. They babies were squelling and laughing then clapping.

That night I went to bed sore as can be, but it was all worth it. At the end of everyday I go to bed with a smile on my lips, I have a guy that I love, and three adorable babies I love.

My life is extremely perfect.