The Middle of the Day

It is now luch and Justin ( Mr. Bond) texted me a few minutes ago asking if I can go to his classroom so he can tell me the BIG news.

Walking down the hallway to his classroom I came upon the classroom that read on the plank JUSTIN BOND room #223. knoking on the door and waiting for the sign to come in.

' come in' I heard a voice yell inside the room.

I opened the door and walked in, shutting the door behind me.

I saw Justin sitting on his chair writing on a piece if paper. probably grading the quiz we just did.

" So what so important that I have to skip lunch?" I said getting to the point.

" well. I um.... I.... you should sit down first." he said pointing to a chair across from his.

I let out a huge sigh and made my way to the chair.

He let out a deep breath and looked at me with painfull, teared, feared eyes. After seeing his eyes I began to get scared.

" I think you should know the real me. I've been lieing to you and since your carrying my child , you should know the truth." he said looking down, while letting a tear go down hijs cheek.

before I could say anything he began again.

" I am 21 so I didn't lie there, but I am married, she's away on a family issue." he said keeping his head down.

By now I had tears in my eyes, I'm shaking, I can hardly breath it felt like I got punched in the stomach more then once. It feels like I got stabbed in the heart over and over again.

I got up and ran out of the door, not stopping when I heard him yell my name. When I got outside I just kept running, not stopping at all.

But I should have stopped before running into the busy street. All I could feel was pain in my stomach. The last thing I thought about before darkness was about my baby that laid inside me.

-----------------------------------

I could hear faint talking, and nasty beeping sound.  Opening an eye but shutting it instanly.Trying once again and getting it.

The one thing I could say is WHITE everywhere. I looked around and saw Dr. Micheals there talking to my brother Austin.

" Yo Micheals you should really do something about all this white it blinds me." I said with a little chuckle when I saw them both jump like 50 feet off the floor.

" Hey, sweetie its finally nice to have you back."  Dr micheals said with a small smile.

" What do you men by ' finally'? how long was I out?" I said looking at with a eyebrow raised.

" You been out for almost a whole week, You came in here Monday afternoon and now its Sunday about 12." he said coming closer to me, checking the  machines.

Then I remembered something my baby.

" What happened to my baby?" I asked in a light voice, do to the fact my brother doesn't know.

Dr. Micheals looked down with a sad looking face, not answering me.

" Dan, what happened to my baby?" I said a little bit louder, this time by brother heard.

Austin looked a little shocked but not much.

" Ash. I'm so so so sorry but you lost a baby. The other one is in really bad health right now. you'll have to stay for a lot longer to get his health up." Dan said looking back up at me.

" You mean I was carring twins?" I asked heart broken again.

"Yeah, you were carrying twins." Dan said.

I was about to say something till the door opened and in stepped the person I hate right now.

" What are you doing here?" I said looking at him with hate in my eyes.

" I'm sorry what I did to you I never  thought you were going to run out like that." Justin looking at me with sad eyes. He had dark black circles under his eyes like he hasn't slept in a week or two. His hair was missed up like he ran his hand threw it a million times.

" Hey Ash. he's been here by your side all week, he hasn't left since now, cuz I forced him out."Austin said coming to my side rubbing my hand.

--------------

Do you guys think Ashley should forgive him?

What do you think Ashley should do?

Please comment and let me know.

Also...

please VOTE,  and

COMMENT

you don't have to fan but pleassse vote and comment

thank you!!!