Really??

" I don't care I want him out." I said looking at my brother with a serious tone.

" No, he's not leaving till you talk to him." Austin ( brother) said getting up off my bed.

" fine, but I want every one out but you." I said looking out the window.

" no I don't want him in here, this is between you and me." Justin yelled coming up to me.

" if he goes then I won't talk to you." I said looking back at him with a hard core glare.

Justin grumbled somethin under his breath and walk out of the room.

-------------------_----------- 3 weeks later-------------------

I walk into Justins room with my earphones in. When I sat down I put

on Addicted by Saving Abel on.

A few minutes later Justin (Mr Bond) walked in.

I had my head down and was listening to I Don't Care by Apocalyptica when my IPod got yanked. I Don't Care was playing threw-out the room now.

Mr. Bond dropped my IPod and it shattered.

" Hey asshole you get to buy me a new one now." I said picking up my head and glare at him.

The room became really silent.

Mr. Bond raised his eyebrows and said

" Well Ashley you get to have detention now and its for 2 weeks."

I put a hand on my almost 3 month stomach and rubbed cirlces on it.

I felt eyes on me so I lefted my head and saw Justin lookin at me with a slight smile. He saw I was lookin and moved his eyes towards another kid.

----------------------------

Justin ( Mr. Bond) POV.

I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. Today was the day I got to see Ashley again, sence she was out of the hospital. The day I yelled at her in the hospital I went crazy. I felt bad really bad after I yelled at her.

I got out of bed and went to my closet. Passing my wifes clothes to mine. I got out my Black Gucci suit and a black shirt I knew that black was one of Ashleys fav. colors. I knew I could do all black so I grabbed a neon pink tie, grabbing a pair of boxers and going the bathroom.

After my shower I got out and drired myself. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I opened the door and walked into my room. Grabbing a pair of white socks and my neon pink Gucci high tops for men.

and my Marc Jacobs Black and pink watch. if I don't match and my wife comes home then she will kick my ass.

I Got in my Black Mustang GT500, and went to school.

......,.......................

it was now 3rd period. Which is Ashley's class.

I got to class a little late because I had to talk to a teacher.

I got to class and saw my beauty Ashley. I saw she was listening to music and let her pass till Luke another student told on her.

I called her name a few times, and she wasn't answering. so I walked up to her and grabbed her ipod when I took it the case was a neon pink leapord print case.

A few seconds later her music was filling the room. i think the song was I Dont Care, but i dont know anyways I jumped alittle and dropped her ipod and it broke. OPPS!!

" Hey asshole now you get to buy me a new one now." Ashley said while picking up her head and glared at me.

Oh really? Ok if she wants to play like that then let's play. I thought to myself.

I raised my eyebrows in shock she would say that.

" Well, Ashley you now get 2 weeks of detention, starting today" I said turning around and walking away.

I told the class what to do and sat down in my seat.

I saw Ashley looking at her stomach, she then brought a hand and started to rub her small stomach. I finally notice what she was wearing. She was wearing a shirt that says ' CAUTION next mood swing in 5 minutes' and black skinny jeans, her shoes looked like Gucci coda neon pink leather sneakers. To top it off she had on a pink zip up sweater. I was lookimg at her for a while I guess cuz I had a light smile on my face, and the other way I know is because she looked up and looked at me. I turned my attention to the other kids.