Justin's Birthday present

The plane landed and we went to our hotel. I went to a store that we own and got an order I shipped down here. Opening it up I took the ring to the dog tag and put it on my right ring finger.

I went to my suite in the hotel, and put his gifts on the bed. I got the rose petals and did a path from the door way going through the living room then split the path two ways one leading to the kitchen and one to the bedroom.

Grabbing my phone I text Justin to come here and that the door is open. Going to the bathroom I changed into my langerie I bought at the victoria secret when I got his stuff. I sprayed my self with strawberry body spray and put light red lip stick that taste like strawberry on. I heard my hotel room open and shut.

I walked out of the bathroom and wait behind the bedroom door. I saw him walk into the room, I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Happy birthday baby boy." I whispered in his ear. Placing kisses along his neck, biting sightly. I turned him around and placed my lips on his, I pushed him down on the bed braking the kiss doing so. I climed on top of him so I am straddling him.

I feel his hard on so I grind on him. He gripped my hips and push me down a little more. I got his gifts and put then on the side table. I take of my shoes while doing this I'm still on him. I take of his shirt and bend down to kiss him again.

Braking the kiss to I start kiss his jaw to his neck sucking a little hard eough to make a hickey. Going down I start kissing his chest, I get off him and tell him to lay on the pillow. I go to the kitchen and grab some carmel and then going my bag I got the handcuffes I bought when I got the langerie. Going back to the room I straddle him again.

I kissed him, then sit up I grab the handcuffes, grabbing hand I handcuff it to the head rest doing the same to the other one. I grab the carmel and pour some on his chest when I did that he stiffened. I bend down and licked it off slowly, hearing him moan trying to get his hands out.

"You like that baby?" I asked licking the rest off.

"Oh yes I love it, but I'll like it more if you let my hands go."he said moan after every word pretty much.

" Nope not going to happen tonight is the night I take control, I'll make sure you never forget this night." I said licking further down.

His breathing began going faster the further I went. he moaned when I hit the top of his pants.I look up at him, and sees he is watching me. I unbuckle his pants and pull down the zipper slowly. I move and sit inbetween his legs. I take off his shoes and sock then pull his pants of slowly.

I go back up to where his boxers start and lick across the top, and he moans I feel his hard on at the bottom of my neck. I sit up and take his member trough the fabric of his underwear and slowly go up and down.  Now he is moaning none stop, still trying to get his hands out.

I stop and pull down his boxers throwing them somewhere on the floor. I grab his member and stroke it a few time before putting my tonuge on the tip. I stick his memeber in my mouth almost to the gaging point.  Through all this he starts moaning and grunting.

I sit up and put my hair in a bun. I take off my the see through nighty and tossed it aside. going back down to his member I start sucking it faster.

" Oh Fuck Ashley god baby" he moans out. When my jaw starts hurting is when he blows his warming liquids in my mouth. I kiss up his stomach to his neck leaving another hickey at the bottom of his neck. I go up to his lips and bit the bottom one tugging on it. he moves his hand but they still don't go anywhere.

I get off him and take my underwear off slowly his eyes watching every movement. Getting a hard on again his dick going even longer then before. Getting back on him so I straddle him, grinding on him slowly.

" tell me what you want baby?" I whispered to him bending foward sucking on his earlobe after.

" Ride me baby, put my dick in your sexy hot pussy, make love to me." he moaned after.

so I did just that for about 2 hours we did that about 1 hour and 30 minutes into it I let him free.

Right now we are watching a movie, he is sitting up againist the head  board with me inbetween his legs. yes we are dressed him in his boxers and me in scooby doo furry mid thigh shorts and white muscle shirt.

I get the gifts off the table and hand them to him.

" happy birthday babe again." I said handing him the boxes.

he opens the dog tag first and looks at me confused. I take of my ring and put them together. he smiles down at me and ays forever and ever babe. then opens the other ones.

" Thank you baby girl."he says kissing my nose.

we cooked spagetti for dinner then went to sleep with my head on his chest and his arms around me.

Honestly best night ever!!!