going home....

After Justin and that hoe left I was able t go home. Austin came back with clothes for me.

He brought me a pair of skinny jeans a black tank top that had ' #style' across the boobs, and a black and white baseball jacket that a big A on it. I let my hair down and it came to my waist, he also brought me my 'W.T.F.' purse. (Outfit on side)

We signed the paperwork and I finally got to go home.

As soon as I stepped into the house my stomach growled.

I went to the kitchen to find nothing to eat. =(

Deciding to go to the store I first went up stairs and put on comfortable clothes t go shopping in.(outfit on side) I put on a ninja shirt, with sweatpants that said 'Love' on the shin part of my leg, I then grabbed my ninja purse and star earing, finally putting on my heel shoes. Grabbing my keys to my Audi R8.

1 hour later

I'm finally at the store, that is after going to starbucks and washing my car.

I get out and started heading inside the store. Grabbing a few snacks I head out. And walk to the store next to it. Baby R Us.

Looking around I seen some really cute clothes but the thing is I don't know what im having yet. So I head out and got in my car. Heading back home.

Half way home I start yawning.

20 minutes later I get back home, I kick off my shoes and head upstairs to my room.

When I walk into my room I see my 3 month old pup on my bed sleep on the bottom right side.

Smiling I head to bed and get in. Before falling asleep I feel a soft object brush against my cheek, and lay down beside me.