My babies

I woke up to crying. I sat up and looked beside me to see Justin sleeping like a baby! I got off the hospital bed, walking to my baby girl that was crying.I picked her up and fed her when she was done I burped her. I changed her diaper, then put her back in her bed.

I checked the boys and they were still good. Names names names??? 

Zane.... Micheal Bond yup that's a good one!!

Aria..... Mari Bond yup another good one!! Damn I'm good

Blake.... Rylan Bond... cute.

Ashley Maria Bond?? Oh I like the sound of that!!

I was sitting in the rocking chaid that was in the room. Justin started to move, he felt next to him where I was. He didn't feel me so he sat up quickly, he looked around him he stopped when he landed on me.

" What are you doing my love?" he asked walking to me bending down kissing me.

" I thought of names for the babies." I said once we broke the kiss.

" Oh yeah? what are they?" he asked while picking me up sitting down me on his lap.

" Well the first one is Zane Micheal Perez Bond and for our little girl its Aria Mari Perez Bond and for our other little boy its Blake Rylan Perez Bond, So how do you feel about it?" I asked laying my head in his chest.

" I honestly love them" He said kissing my forhead.

We signed the birth certificates and then got ready to leave. The nurse tought us how to bathe them. I took a shower and changed into sweats and one of Justins shirts, putting my hair in a messy bun.

I changed Zane and Blake into white,blue, grey overalls, and a green onesie, blue socks and black runners, and a leather jacket.

I changed Aria into the same green onesie, grey leggings, white socks,and white shoes, and black and dark purple jacket.

Zane,Blake, Aria all had a black beanie. I put Aria in her Neon pink and black carseat. I went back to Zane and put him in his blue and black carseat. I did the same with Blake in the same colored carseat.

Where in the hell is Justin? I got up off the rocker and looked into the hallway. What I saw was heartbreaking, Justin had a nurse pinned up against the wall shoving his tongue down her throat.

I shut the door and locked it, I sat down in the corner and cried.

" I'm so fucking dumb." I cried.

I picked up my phone and called my dad to come and pick me up.

Justin must have been doing something else because I heard yelling. My dad texted me telling he was outside my door. I opened the door a little and saw my dad I opened the door all the way, wrpping my arms around him crying.

" Hush princess, its ok your to good for him, he doesn't deserve you. No more crying ok he's not worth your tears. And plus your babies need you so no more." I nodded my head and whipped my cheeks.

I grabbed Aria and our bags. I got Zane and Blake a black leather bag, and got a pink Ju-Ju 'bff' bag for Aria. i got my bag and purse.My dad had one of our secerity person helped us carry Blake out. On the way I saw Justin hold a washcloth to nose. He had a black eye forming, and a busted lip, and eyebrow.

Our eyes connected and right away I looked away. I grabbed onto my dads shirt telling him to stop. He looked back at me and raised an eyebrow. I put the bags and Aria down. Turning around walking to Justin. Once I got to him I slapped him hardly.

" I can't believe you would do that, and right after I had the babies? I hate you Justin, I hate you sooo fucking much, don't call me, if you see me look the other way." I said with tears coming down my face.

" Wasn't I enough for you? I mean come on  I did everything you wanted me to do, I let you do everything to me. I geuss I wasnt enough because you did what you did." I whipped the few tears away from my cheeks.

I moved my hair to the side, I looked down picking up the necklace Justin gave me I ripped it off, I took Justin's hand dropping the necklace in it walking away.

Half way back to my dad I was yanked around.

" Ashley please don't. Please don't do this I'm sorry. Please love don't do this. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking." By the time he was done he was on his knees huge my waist crying.

" Justin please don't please just stop. I don't want this. Just leave me alone ok. " I finally got him off me, I walked away silent tears running down my cheeks.

I picked up all my bags and Aria, looking back once more I saw Justin still his knees crying.  I rolled my eyes turning around. We got into the car and drove to Justin's parents house first. Knocking on the door it opened and a very sad looking Pamela came in veiw.

" Hi Pamela, I was wondering if I can grab e few things from here." I asked playing with the bottom of my shirt.

" I heard what Justin did and I want to say I'm really sorry for his actions. but yes you can come in, will I still be able to see my grandbabies?" Pamela asked tears coming out of her eyes.

" Yes you and Greg will be able to.  I won't keep your grand children away, but you have to come by my house to see them, I don't want Justin around them. well not now anyways." I said once we were in the house.

I walked to Justin's room first grabbing my bag I always keep here out I went to my side of the closet. I grabbed my dresses from their hangers, shoving my jewlery, dresses, shorts, skirts, shirts, shoes, underwear, bra's, and my bathroom stuff. I know it all doesn't fit so I grabbed my other suitcase which was a neon pink and black sport duffle bag.

We haven't made the kids bedroom so no need to go there. I went down stairs and into the laundry room, grabbing my clothes from in there. I went to the basement and grabbed the baby shower gifts. Which contains onesies, socks, shoes, 2 piece outfits, 3 piece outfits, little jackets, beanies, blankets, bibs, bottles, diapers,wipes, shampoo, lotion, body wash.

I also got a bathtub, high chairs, cribs, bassinets, swinger, self rocker, bouncer.

I Brought some of it up to my Ford 150 lifted black truck. I went back in to see Greg coming down stairs.

" Hi Ashley how are sweetie?" He asked pulling me into a tight hug.

" I'm good I'm just grabbing some stuff from here." I said letting go of him.

" Do you want me to help you carry them, don't need you to getting hurt." he said pulling me down stairs.

" Um sure." I said blushing a little.

He grabbed the highchairs, a few bags, and a cribs handle. I grabbed a few bags, a bassinet, and a crib. going up the stairs I went out the door and to my trucks bed.

Going back and forth about 4 times each. 

I was walking up from downstairs when Justin cams through the door with that nurse he got caught kissing, his arm was around her shoulder. I felt a tear slide down my cheek resting above my lip.

" A- Ashley? Wh- What are you doing here?" Justin asked looking me then my then bags I'm holding.

" So your the slut he was talking about? The one that had the 3 babies?" The slut asked.

" Oh so you the home wrecking slutty whore that broke my family apart? I know for sure I saw you somewhere but where? Oh yeah the corner of the dump." I said

" Oh no need to be jealous whore. Just because you cant keep your guys from running around with other women doesn't mean you have to be jealous. You have kids so stay home with them." She flicking her hair.

" Oh yeah I'm soooo jealous of a dirty slutty worthless piece of trash. And yeah I have kids, let me guess you can't have any kids because of all the STD's you have up in your crotch." I said smiling at her while she and Justin look at me in shock mouths wide open.

" Close your mouth or you'll get STD in your mouth to slut. Now I have to go before I get your nasty fungus. Have fun catching your sluts diseases Justin but once your done with her don't come crawelling back to me. Bye bye." I said walking past them, out the front door.