I Have To Go?

So I woke up with me on laying on his chest, my legs were in between his legs his friend was poking my stomach. I moved a little earning a moan from Justin. I felt him move under me, after a while he lifted his head and kissed my forehead.

I moved my head and looked up at him. When I did I see he is already looking at me.

" Good morning my beautiful fiancé. How did you sleep?" Justin asked kissing my forhead.

" Good morning my handsome fiancée. I slept like a baby, How did you sleep babe?" I kissed him again, kissing down to where I don't have to strech.

" That's the best sleep I gotten in 3 weeks, My love my dad has invited us to a dinner meeting type thing, so its tonight. I already called your dad he said he'll watch them. Dad also said we can bring a baby if we want so we will. The dinner meeting type thing is at 6 tonight, and its 2:30 right now so you have 3 and a half hours to get ready." He said  kissing my nose.

" Oh and babe I already took care of the babies, I already changed them. You just have to feed them, I don't have tits to produce milk so I can't. Babe, we should try the boob pump thingy, so I can feed them when your asleep."

I chuckled a little getting up I got Aria and Blake, sitting on the bed next to Justin handing him Aria I took off my shirt. Its easier then pulling them out of my shirt! And plus they are REALLY tender right now.

Placing Aria on the left boob and Blake on the right. I looked at Justin to see a lusty look on him.I took my right hand replacing it with my right thigh, I took Justin's head turning it to me. We kiss till the babies are done, then we burp them I replaced both babies with Zane. Zane began to eat, Justin and I began to kiss.

By the time we burped him it was 3, meaning wd had 3 hours to get dress. So we got the babies ready first, bathing them, washing them with baby soap. We get them out and lotioned them up with baby lotion. Dressing the boys in a blue and white plaid onsie with blue jeans on, a blue beanie, black sock for Blake and Grey for Zane and the sme little shoes.

I dressed Aria in a grey dress blackish shoes and a black head band with a little pink skull.

It was now 4 so time for us to get ready. I washed my redish waist length hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner, and washing my body with Closer by Hally Berry. Justin did the same but his Axe 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner, and his Axe bodywash.

I did my make-up natural, concealer, powder,eyeliner (thin), grey eyeshadow, mascara, and red lipstick. Now doing my hair before I blow dry it I add mousse, Blow drying it then adding more mousse to keep the waves in my hair.

I got dressed in a strap-less light grey dress by MARCHESA. Right under the boobs is a thick strip of dark grey with what looks like little diamonds. I put on my black cut out high heels, putting both of my engagment rings Justin gave me.  The ring to his dog tag i put on to. I got out one of his black leather jackets for me, I sat on the bed and watched Justin get ready.

I see him Put the dog tag I gave him on and the new watch I gave him. Then his egagment ring we picked out together. I was his idea to get one.

Holy Crap let's see here I'm 18 years old with 3 kids and I'm engaged, never thought that could happen!!

" What are you thinking about my love?"

" I was just thinking about how I'm 18 already with 3 kids and now I'm engaged. If someone came up to me the day I turned 18 and told me ' in a few months you are going to be a mom, and a fiancè' I would have punched him." I laughed a little at the end.

" But you are happy right? with the babies and the engaged."

" You have no idea how happy I am, I love all you guys starting with Blake and ending with Zane."